Product Reviews For Jiffy Strips 10 Peat Pots
Overall Rating 5.0/5
- Seed Stater
- By: Cliffy
- From: Rural Southside Virginia
- June 20, 2010 5/5
- I have been using these Jiffy-Strips for several years. One pack fits perfectly in a tray easily. The plants will grow to a good height for planting in small gardens. They hold moisture even on hot dry days.
- Can't have enough
- By: bryinhi
- From: Hilo
- June 25, 2010 5/5
- This product is excellent for the jiffy indoor greenhouse starter. The only problem is the local store has been out of stock and this is peak season for gardening. My garden consists of tomato, peppers, eggplant, okra, sugar peas, bush beans and sunflowers, all that started indoor with these starter pots
- Excellent for starting herbs in.
- By: gardenguy95
- From: Kyle, TX, USA
- July 09, 2012 5/5
- I currently have about 7 of these strips which is a total of 70 pots with seeds just starting to sprout. I'm starting 12 different herbs in these guys. I absolutely love them. Unfortunately I had found out about these after i had started the majority of my current garden(sunflowers, tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, squash, tomatillos, pole and bush beans, and more). Next year I'll be sure to use these for the rest of my garden as well.