Great Day’s Hang’m High Feeder Hanger is the first totally portable wild game feeder hanging device ever. It allows you to take your feeder where you want to hunt. The Hang’m High weighs only 19 lbs and can be positioned 12-15 feet above ground by pushing it up the tree. No more trying to find a branch to throw a rope over.
- Assembled dimension: 22 in. W x 7 in. D x 47 in. H
- Makes it easy to hang your feeder
- Can be positioned 12-15 feet above ground
- Completely portable for use on trees up to 18 in. diameter
- Includes rope hoist with an 8 to 1 reduction ratio
- Designed for 1 man installation and use
- Feeder not included
- Made in the USA
- Holds up to 200 pounds of feed
- MFG Model # : HH200
- MFG Part # : HH200
- Assembled Depth (in.) :
- 7 in
- Assembled Height (in.) :
- 47 in
- Assembled Width (in.) :
- 22 in
- Hunting product type :
- Other hunting accessory
- Manufacturer Warranty :
- 1 year
- Outdoor Living Product Type :
- Hunting Supplies
- Product Height (in.) :
- Product Weight (lb.) :
- Product Width (in.) :
- Returnable :
Most orders process within 3 business days
Please allow 3 to 5 business days for Standard Shipping in addition to order processing time, which varies by product. Items deliver by small parcel service.
If product is eligible for shipping to AK, HI and US Territories additional transit time and remote surcharges may apply.
This item is also available for pick up in your local store (FREE) within 4-7 business days, plus order processing time.
- Just what I was looking for...
- By: Jimmy
- March 22, 2012 5/5
- If you want the right product to keep your deer feeder out of the grasp of bears...get this product. Built well, great hoist system and ability to get it up the tree unassisted/no ladder.Bought one to assess.....Will be buying more !
- Continue Reading
- Excellent Feeder Hanger!
- By: bw33
- February 22, 2012 4/5
- I bought this hanger a few months back to hang my 200 gallon Moultrie hanging feeder. I was impressed by how easy it was to setup. If you plan on hanging your feeders higher than 12-15 feet off the ground, you will need a ladder or climbing tree stand to help position the hanger. I plan on buying more of these in the future.
- Continue Reading