We've updated your selection
11 cu. yd. Brown Landscape Bulk Mulch
Set your store
for local inventory & pick up options.
- Product varies by state on texture, color and particle size
- Additional quantities available through drop-down below
- $99 flat rate scheduled delivery via dump-truck
- Store SKU:
Brown Landscape Bulk Mulch 11 cu. yd. is delivered locally to your home or jobsite. Brown Landscape Bulk Mulch is available in 5 cu. yd. - 25 cu. yd. Color enhanced landscape mulch is double shredded for consistency throughout. All dyes used are pet-safe, non-toxic and biodegradable. For large jobs, buying in bulk may be more economical than buying bags. Brown Landscape Bulk Mulch is designed to break down slowly over a year’s time or more. Color is guaranteed to last season long.
- Ships to AL,CT,DE,GA,KS,KY,MD,MS,MT,NC,ND,OH,RI,SC,SD,TN,TX,VT,MA,NH,ME,DC,AR,MO,VA,OK,NJ,WV,WY,CO,FL,IN,PA,MI,IL,ID,OR,NM,IA,WI,LA,NE
- Delivery within 3 - 7 business days by a local representative based on customer's requested delivery date
- Recommend marking delivery location with a large tarp (or heavy polyethylene/plastic) note: dyed mulch can stain
- Benefits of mulch: Inhibits weed growth Helps retain moisture, which will then require less watering Improves the aesthetics of your garden or landscape
- For best, long lasting color results, do not allow colored mulch to get wet within 24 hours of application
- Contains a blend of natural regional forest products
- 11 cu. yd. equals 149 bags - 2 cu. ft. bag of mulch
- Product may vary by state
- Mulch is a natural product and may have slight variations in color, particle size, texture and consistency
- Our delivery trucks must deliver on a hard surface at all times , such as concrete, asphalt, pavers, or gravel and cannot drive over grass or dirt to deliver product
- Recommend marking delivery location with a cone, large tarp or other object on your driveway
- Please note: all delivery recipients are required to complete/sign our damage waiver at time of delivery
- Color Family :
- Coverage Area at 3 In. (sq. ft.) :
- Cubic Yards :
- Material :
- Mulch Type :
- Returnable :
Ratings & Reviews
of customers recommend this product
- First time spreading mulch on my own
July 04, 2016
I live in northern NJ and I ordered this mulch for my personal residential home. I have roughly 750 Sq feet of coverage at a depth of 2 inches. I calculated the amount I needed to be around 4.8 cubic yards. So this seemed like a good option.
Delivery was prompt (compared to the time it was taking to have a landscaper do the job). With 1-2 weeks I received the shipment. They were able to deliver it on a day that suited me.
The color was good, a nice dark brown.
In the whole amount, I found about 8-10 pieces of scrap plastic tags. Each was very small and barely noticeable. I was even looking hard for garbage based on the one bad review.
My only complaint (if you can call it that) was I think they shipped way more than 5 cubic yards. I was able to go over my property at a depth of 3-4 inches instead of 2. It was more like 8-9 cubic yards (unless I calculated wrong, but I did the math 3 times).
This would not have been a problem, but I did it by myself. So it took all day, and my lower back became tight.
So in summary, it was cheep, good quality and abundant. If you have someone helping you, no problem, you can go crazy and go to 3-4 inches for a smaller area. But if its just you and the idea of a lot of work scares you, this might not be the best option as I got A LOT of mulch.
35 to 44, Male
1 out of 1 people found this helpful
This item cannot be shipped to the following state(s): AK,AZ,CA,GU,HI,MN,NV,NY,PR,UT,VI,WA