We've updated your selection
TroposAir ProSeries Deluxe Builder 52 in. Oil Rubbed Bronze Outdoor Ceiling Fan
Set your store
for local inventory & pick up options.
The ProSeries Deluxe Builder 52 in. Outdoor Oil Rubbed Bronze Ceiling Fan is an economical, damp-rated ceiling fan with a transitional design between the traditional ceiling fan and a contemporary motor. Perfect for that basic indoor/outdoor fan at an great price, making it popular with contractors/builders. The energy efficient motor draws just over 1/2 amp on high to provide suitable air movement to any room or outdoor space.
- 5 year outdoor/25 year indoor limited warranty
- 5-matching ABS outdoor blades with surface grain
- 3-speed pull chain, switch reversible operation
- Energy Star listed
- 5 in. downrod, 1/2 in. nominal diameter, suitable for 8 ft. ceilings and up, its longer downrods also available
- 153 x 18 mm energy efficient motor, quiet operation
- Airflow 6372 CF/M, energy used 62.7-Watt, airflow efficiency 107 CF/M/W
- Appropriate for room size up to 20 x 20 ft.
- Light kit adaptable (accepts 3/8 in. Dia central threaded rod)
- 3-way mounting system for multiple types of installations (flat ceiling on downrod, slope ceiling on downrod or flat ceiling flush mount with no downrod)
- Flushmount option allows for use on ceilings lower than 8 ft.
- UL listed for damp locations (porch and patios)
- How to choose the right ceiling fan for your home
- Need it installed? Choose from certified Pros to complete your job by calling 1-855-723-2266
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs
- Airflow (CFM) :
- Assembled Depth (in.) :
- 52 in
- Assembled Height (in.) :
- 14.5 in
- Assembled Width (in.) :
- 52 in
- Blade Color Family :
- Ceiling Fan Width (in.) :
- Color Family :
- Commercial / Residential :
- Commercial / Residential
- Damp/Wet Rating :
- Downrod Length (in.) :
- Dual Fan Heads :
- Fan Blade Length (In.) :
- Fan Blade Width (In.) :
- Features :
- Reversible Motor
- Fixture Color/Finish :
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Housing Color Family :
- Included :
- Downrod Included
- Indoor/Outdoor :
- Light Type :
- Not Included
- Motor Speed (RPM) :
- Mounting Options :
- Number of Blades :
- Product Weight (lb.) :
- Pull Chain :
- Remote Control :
- Returnable :
- Reverse Airflow :
- Reversible Two-Sided Blades :
- Timer :
Ratings & Reviews
of customers recommend this product
- TroposAirProSeries Deluxe Builder 52 in. Outdoor Ceiling Fan & TroposAir 463 Spotlight Fan Light Kit
October 03, 2015
This review pertains to two products purchased and used together.
1) TroposAirProSeries Deluxe Builder 52 in. Oil Rubbed Bronze Outdoor Ceiling Fan (Model # 88803; Internet # 204153925)
2) TroposAir463 Spotlight Oil Rubbed Bronze Indoor/Outdoor Ceiling Fan Light (Model # 651; Internet # 204320510)
Since these two items both carry the TroposAir brand, naturally I assumed they were compatible and could be used together (not quite right).
The fan light kit (advertised as TroposAir463 brand) came to me branded as a Gulf Coast Fans product (Oldsmar, Florida).
The good news is that the Oiled Bronze color on each item (fan and light kit) matched perfectly.
The bad news is that the light kit did not include the necessary mating connector to attach to the quick-disconnect plug on the bottom of the fan unit. I had to cut off the quick-disconnect plug and hard wire the light kit to the fan using crimp-style butt connectors. I did this on the work bench before hanging the fan so the job was not very diffcult.
All the other ceiling fans I've installed allow you to install the fan blades as the last step (after the fan unit is hung on its ceiling bracket and wired into the ceiling box; this allows you to hang the fan without the nuisance of working around 5 long blades). But NOT THIS FAN.
After I made the necessary custom wiring connections to mate the Gulf Coast Fans light kit to the bottom of the TroposAir Fan unit, I hung the fan/light assembly and made all the ceiling electrical connections. THEN I find out that the blades on this fan CANNOT be attached to the motor with the light kit installed. The light kit obscures the access hole used for the fan attachment screws.
So with the fan attached to the ceiling, I had to unscrew and lower the light kit (which had to be held by another person since the light kit was hard wired to the fan at this time). This step was required to gain access to a sheet metal cutout to insert a screwdriver in the right place to install the fan blade screws to the motor assembly.
The only other way to do this would be to install the fan blades before the fan is hung on the ceiling bracket and try to work around the five long blades as you wired up the fan to the ceiling box. Then the light kit would have to be installed with the fan hanging from the ceiling (which would not be a bad job IF THE QUICK DISCONNECT mating connector was attached to the light kit wiring, which it was not). It would then be a 2-person job to install this light kit with the fan already on the ceiling since there was no mating connector attached to the light kit wiring.
Either way, the installation was harder than it should have been (no connector on the light kit wiring and the fan design requires the blades to be attached BEFORE the light kit).
Functional, Looks Great
Difficult to Assemble
65 or over, Male
1 out of 1 people found this helpful
This item cannot be shipped to the following state(s): GU,PR,VI