Tile Redi is the inventor of Tile Ready shower products. Tile Redi is both the industry innovator and industry leader of the Tile Ready shower base, and has the industries largest selection of Tile Ready shower pans, including single curb shower bases, bathtub replacement shower pans, and ADA and barrier free shower pans. Our Tile Ready shower pans are one piece shower pans with fully integrated drains, integrated 6 inch splash walls, integrated curbs or barrier free entrances, and integrated pitch 1/4 inch per foot to the drain. Our patented and UL listed shower pans comply with all local building and plumbing codes, unlike cheap imitations which are not UL approved, do not comply with local plumbing or building codes, and will not be approved by local inspectors. Don't be fooled by cheap imitations. Also, our shower pans are easy to install, unlike the 'jigsaw puzzle' shower bases which require a masters degree in shower pans and a lot of free time to properly install.
- Shower pan ready to tile
- Shower pans come with a set of Redi Poxy for tiling the shower pan and a round polished chrome drain plate
- Molded Polyurethane with ribs underneath for extra strenght
- Single-piece shower pan with built-in curb, drain and sidesplash walls for a seamless, sculpted look
- Leak proof and mold free shower pan, no seams and no liners, no additional waterproofing and it will never leak
- Integrated molded drain for conection to 2 in. DWV sanitary drain pipe with adjustable top
- Easy installation
- MFG Model # : 3448C-PVC
- MFG Part # : 3448C-PVC
- Assembled Depth (in.) :
- 34 in
- Assembled Height (in.) :
- 7 in
- Assembled Width (in.) :
- 48 in
- Built-In Shower Seat :
- Certifications and Listings :
- No Certifications or Listings
- Color :
- Black Made for tIle
- Color Family :
- Drain Included :
- Installation Hardware Included :
- Manufacturer Warranty :
- This limited warranty is for a period of three (3) years in accordance with the terms of the Tile Redi Limited Warranty
- Material :
- Product Depth (in.) :
- Product Height (in.) :
- Product Weight (lb.) :
- Product Width (in.) :
- Returnable :
- Shape :
- Shower Base Type :
- Made for tile
- Threshold Height (in.) :
Most orders process within 3 business days
Please allow 3 to 5 business days for Standard Shipping in addition to order processing time, which varies by product. Items deliver by small parcel service.
Orders for this item may be expedited for an additional fee.
Other Delivery Options:
Expedited Shipping: Delivery the second business day in addition to order processing time, which varies by product. Items deliver by small parcel service.
Express Shipping: Delivery the next business day in addition to order processing time, which varies by product. Items deliver by small parcel service.
If product is eligible for shipping to AK, HI and US Territories additional transit time and remote surcharges may apply.
This item is also available for pick up in your local store (FREE) within 4-7 business days, plus order processing time.
- quite easy for a qualified contractor
- By: Ketch
- From: New Carlisle ohio
- March 25, 2013 5/5
- Pan must be set in about two inches of mortar,Let this set for about 12-16 hours.Laying the tile on the pan must be layed with the epoxy in the white cardboard milk looking box and the clear bag mix the two. Use on your curb and floor.I do the floor and curb last so you do not drop mortar and tile on it
- Continue Reading
- When installed correctly this product can not be beaten!
- By: AVDesigns
- From: Olympia, WA, USA
- April 07, 2013 5/5
- I have installed many units and have had great success with them on custom bathrooms.A very simple and easy to install product, but you must read and understand the instructions prior to your installation. If you are unsure view the videos at the company's website.I was amused to see this product being showcased by a "pro contractor" on HGTV that clearly did not follow the the instructions
- Continue Reading