We've updated your selection
SentrySafe Security Safe 1.1 cu. ft. Electronic Card Access Hotel/Security Safe
Set your store
for local inventory & pick up options.
- Access via key pad or card swipe
- Interior LED light for convenience
- Large enough to hold a laptop, but still compact size
The SentrySafe HL100ES provides the ultimate flexibility with a reprogrammable electronic lock that allows users the option of a key pad or card swipe entry. The safe is large enough to fit a laptop computer, but can be conveniently stored in a private location such as a closet floor. An interior LED light makes searching for important valuables and documents quick and easy. Ideal for hotel and tenant environments, the safes solid steel construction, pry resistant door and 2 live-locking bolts help protect against unauthorized access.
- Users are able to choose between a reprogrammable electronic lock with key pad or card swipe reader for securing their important documents and valuables
- Master override key allows for backup access in the case of a forgotten code or lost/stolen magnetic stripped card
- Battery jump unit provides back-up access in the case the installed batteries are not strong enough to operate the card swipe reader or reprogrammable electronic lock
- Solid steel, pry-resistant door and body protect against unauthorized access
- 2 live locking bolts help to prevent unwanted entry and access
- Includes bolt down kit to prevent unauthorized removal
- Fits up to a 17 in. laptop computer
- Carpeted floor protects valuables against scratches and damage
- Interior LED light provides quick and convenient access to important documents and valuables
- Holds laptop
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs
- Color :
- Lock Type :
- Material :
- Peril Type :
- Product Depth (in.) :
- Product Height (in.) :
- Product Weight (lb.) :
- Product Width (in.) :
- Returnable :
- Safe Capacity (cu.ft.) :
- Safe Size :
Ratings & Reviews
of customers recommend this product
- Great safe!
June 05, 2012
Verified Purchase & Recommended Product
So, it was not super clear if this thing had a real key, or just a battery backup pack to open. I needed 3 safes for The Williamsburg Guesthouse, in Brooklyn. So I got one. I was pleasantly surprised to find a master key. I then bought the other two promptly afterwards.
Its very easy to understand and program. The instructions are printed on the door too, anyone should be able to use it with no questions. Its neet to be able to use any magnetic strip card to lock it too. Or you can use a code. The light in the inside is nice too. You can fit laptops or whatever inside.
It comes with mounting screws, but I am going to use something a bit more heavy duty. The mounting holes probably make this not so safe in a fire. Its more for keeping people's stuff safe while they stay at the Guesthouse.
I would definitely recommend this for any hotel style safe usage.
Brooklyn, NY, USA
25 to 34, Male
5 out of 5 people found this helpful
This item cannot be shipped to the following state(s): AK,GU,HI,PR,VI