We've updated your selection
Safavieh Jarome Steel Teal Storage End Table
Set your store
for local inventory & pick up options.
- Drawer and cabinet provides room for storage and organization
- Available in multiple finishes
- Functional decor ideal for the bedroom, living room, or entryway
Classic Louis Philippe style gets a relaxed French country update in the Jarome end table with chic dark teal finish on sturdy pine wood. With its top drawer and lower cabinet space, Jarome offers ample storage as a pretty and practical end table in the living room or bedroom. This versatile piece brings iconic timeless style to casual interiors from traditional to transitional in design. A great addition for your home whether you live in the country side or the busy city.
- Crafted with Pine wood
- Finished In Steel Teal
- Perfect for any home décor
- No assembly required
- Weight Capacity: 66 lbs
- Assembled Dimensions: 30.1 in. H x 17.9 in. W x 15 in. D
- Features drawer & cabinet for storage
- Drawer Dimensions: 12.68 in. X 4.68 in. X 12.29 in.
- Storage Dimensions: 13.65 in. X 12.68 in. X 17.16 in.
- 60-day manufacturer warranty for defects only, normal wear and tear is not warranted, visible damages not noted upon delivery will be determined to be customer damage and will not be warranted, returned items must be in new or unused conditions with the original manufacturers packaging, all products are inspected upon arrival and we do not accept worn, dirty or stained merchandise
- Please note: The digital images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, some furniture colors may vary slightly. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an exact measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists.
- Assembled Depth (in.) :
- 15.00 in
- Assembled Height (in.) :
- 30.10 in
- Assembled Width (in.) :
- 17.9 in
- Assembly Required :
- Color/Finish :
- Steel Teal
- Color/Finish Family :
- Frame Material :
- Furniture Features :
- One Piece,Storage
- Included :
- Package Type :
- Product Weight (lb.) :
- Returnable :
- Room Type :
- Living Room
- Style :
- Table Shape :
- Table Top Material :
- Other Wood
- Weight Capacity (lb.) :
- Wheels :
Ratings & Reviews
of customers recommend this product
- Good value, nice height, attractive
April 18, 2017
The end table comes well packed with styrofoam in a thick cardboard box. It was easy to remove the styrofoam without it falling apart. The cabinet is fully assembled. I used a wet paper towel to wipe the small amount of styrofoam residue off the cabinet. I did not notice any damage, although it was necessary to tighten the knobs which had become loose during shipment.
I ordered this end table to be used in a room which contains a chrome and teal leather side chair. The teal leather on my chair is a very bright and saturated color so I wasn't sure how well the "Steel Teal" color of this end table would match. The end table's teal color is definitely a grayish tone but as long as the two don't sit next to each other, they blend well in my living room.
The paint is a matte finish and it appears they have attempted to give it a slightly distressed / antiqued look but the end result is merely that the paint looks streaked on the large panels. I would have preferred a consistent solid paint color versus whatever the lighter and somewhat brownish antiqued spots.
The paint also shows greasy fingerprints just as clearly as a shiny surface would, in my opinion. However, I think it will hide dust better. And I do like that the manufacturer went the extra mile to give the back of the cabinet a painted and finished look, so the end table doesn't have to sit flush against a wall.
The end table is of sturdy construction, and it remains flat on the carpeted floor without shifting when opening the drawer or cabinet door. The drawer pulls out easily but it is not on a track (wood against wood). The cabinet door opens easily and latches with a flat magnet at the top.
One suggestion to the manufacturer - spend a few extra dollars and put a shelf in the cabinet. Such a tall space in a small cabinet is not really desirable to me. A shelf would allow me to maximize use of the space much better for the small things I keep next to a chair or sofa (tissue box, nail files, hand lotion, pet brush, coasters, etc). I may purchase some elbow brackets and get a shelf cut at Home Depot to fit into the cabinet but matching the paint color will be nearly impossible so I'll go with a matte black for contrast.
Overall, I am very pleased with the cabinet, the quality of construction, the way it looks, the space it offers, the price, and the color. I would definitely recommend.
Easy to Install, Good Size & Weight, Nice Design, Sturdy
needs interior shelf
45 to 54, Female
This item cannot be shipped to the following state(s): AK,GU,HI,PR,VI