We've updated your selection
STYRO Industries 2 Gal. Taupe Sand FlexCoat Brush on Foundation Coating
Set your store
for local inventory & pick up options.
Protect and beautify your foundation insulation or ICF, (Insulated concrete forms), by applying FLEXCOAT 80 SF 2 Gal. Foundation Coating. The coating protects the rigid foam insulation board or ICF from UV exposure and light physical damage. The coating can also be used to create attractive brush like or swirl finishes on concrete, brick or masonry walls or to finish drywall without the hassle of mudding. The coating also helps control moisture.
- Protects and beautifies foundation insulation, ICF and other surfaces
- Helps control moisture
- Blocks ultraviolet rays
- Adheres to most materials, offering numerous use options
- Apply with a stiff bristle brush
- Pre-mixed, all-in-one primer, base and finish coat
- Available in a variety of colors
- Won't chip or flake and is extremely flexible
- 100% acrylic, environmentally safe and non-toxic
- Coating Product Category :
- Returnable :
Ratings & Reviews
of customers recommend this product
- This product was easy to apply.
December 13, 2011
The coverage area is far far more than what the company advertises. I should have used at least 1/2 of the 2 gallons when I used less than 1/4. 2 gallons is far too much to apply for the usual foundation and my home is 2,340 Sq. Ft. of living space. I wished they made it in a smaller size. As this is a unique product, there aren't too many other alternative uses when one lives in a home with vinyl siding. In my case, there are no other uses. Also, one does not know what the color looks like - no example on the web page. Just the name of the color appears.
Durham, NC, USA
55 to 64, Male
3 out of 4 people found this helpful
This item cannot be shipped to the following state(s): AK,GU,HI,PR,VI