We've updated your selection
Ryobi ONE+ 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Battery and IntelliPort Charger Upgrade Kit
Set your store
for local inventory & pick up options.
- Over 50 great ONE+ tools work with the same 18V battery platform
- Any 18V ONE+ blue or green tool works with any 18V ONE+ battery
- Great option to upgrade from Ni-Cd to Lithium-Ion technology
- Store SKU:
The Ryobi 18-Volt ONE+ Upgrade Kit is a great choice whether you currently use Ni-Cd or lithium-ion batteries to power your ONE+ tool. It is the perfect way to upgrade battery performance. The charger works with all 18-Volt ONE+ batteries and the battery works with all 18-Volt ONE+ tools, blue and green tools alike. The compact lithium-ion battery gives up to 20% more run time, weighs 45% less and holds a charge four times longer than a Ni-Cd battery. Lithium-ion batteries provide fade-free power, which stays constant until the charge is depleted and does not fade away like the power of a Ni-Cd battery. The compact design is ideal for use in tight areas and overhead applications. The charger features patented IntelliPort Technology, which protects battery cells, maximizes battery life and is ENERGY STAR rated. It is designed to store the batteries on the charger to condition them for peak performance. It charges the included battery in 30 minutes.
- Compatible with all Ryobi 18-Volt ONE+ tools
- Battery provides up to 20% more run time compared to 18-Volt Ni-Cd (P100)
- Battery is 45% lighter in weight to reduce user fatigue
- Battery features fade-free power for maximum performance
- Includes 1 dual-chemistry charger and 1 lithium-ion battery
- Charge only with 18-Volt ONE+ dual-chemistry chargers
- Charger features patented Intelliport technology, which protects battery cells, maximizes battery life and conserves energy
- Charges the included battery in 30 minutes
- Charger: temperature LED indicates when the battery is too hot or cold to charge
- Charger: maintenance mode batteries stored on charger are conditioned for peak performance
- Charger: energy save mode ENERGY STAR qualified system conserves energy, protects battery cells and maximizes battery life
- Charger: conserves energy ENERGY STAR qualified system enters energy save mode to conserve energy when not charging or maintaining battery
- Join Ryobi nation and have an opportunity to win prizes, share your Ryobi power tool experiences and receive exclusive offers for nation members, just click on the link to get started https://www.Ryobitools.com/nation
- Join Ryobi Nation and have an opportunity to win prizes, share your Ryobi power tool experiences and receive exclusive offers for Nation members, Just click on the link to get started https://www.Ryobitools.com/nation
- Battery comparison:
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs
- AC\DC :
- Alarm :
- Battery Test Function :
- Color Family :
- Compatibility :
- Ryobi ONE+ 18 volt batteries
- Cord Length (ft.) :
- Number of batteries charged at once :
- Power Tool Accessory Type :
- Battery Charger
- Product Depth (in.) :
- Product Height (in.) :
- Product Width (in.) :
- Returnable :
- Tools Product Type :
- Power Tool
- Voltage (volts) :
Ratings & Reviews
of customers recommend this product
- Ryobi P128 Kit - OK Deal
January 28, 2015
This kit contains a P117 IntelliPort charger and a P102 Compact LiIon battery.
The P117 charger is Ryobi's best 18v model and it can charge a new and fully depleted P102 battery in just over 1/2 hour. With the Intelliport technology, there's no need to worry about overcharging your battery. In fact, this charger is designed to let you keep a battery plugged in at all times so it will be ready when you are. The P117 charger recharges your batteries about 50% faster than the P118, so if you have a P118 now and need a faster turnaround, the P117 will be a good choice. The P117 charger was originally marketed as a "one hour" charger, but later Ryobi changed the claim to a "30 minute" charger. Both claims are correct as it takes about an hour to charge the older P100 NiCD batteries but only about 1/2 hour to charge a new P102. The P117 is Ryobi's only 18v charger with an LED which indicates that a battery is too hot or too cold to be charged safely.
The P102 Compact LiIon battery is much lighter weight that a full-sized battery and this makes it a great choice for use with a drill or other hand tool that you're likely to be carrying all day. This battery will give new life to tools which were formerly being used with older NiCD batteries. The P102 contains cells which are rated 1.3Ah and the packs are rated 24Wh, but I'd say that this is at best an exaggeration and that a 1.2Ah/22Wh would be a more realistic rating.
If you're wanting to bring new life to your old 18v Ryobi "blue" tools, the P128 kit is a good choice for doing that.
But if you already have some LiIon batteries, you may want to consider kits with the P107 or P108 batteries instead for their greater energy when compared to a P102.
As with any Ryobi kit containing LiIon batteries, check the packaging or battery for the manufacture date before making your purchase (e.g., serial number begins with CS1438 = 2014, week 38). Always select the newest package, and avoid purchasing units manufactured more than a year old as Ryobi ships batteries with a very low charge level and LiIon cells don't fare well when sitting discharged for such a long time. Note that fully charged LiIon cells can sit idle for more than a year with no problem, but this isn't done by manufacturers for both cost and safety reasons.
Good Size & Weight
45 to 54, Male
34 out of 34 people found this helpful
This item cannot be shipped to the following state(s): AK,GU,HI,PR,VI