We've updated your selection
Ryobi 16 in. Scroll Saw
Set your store
for local inventory & pick up options.
- Store SKU:
The Ryobi 16 in. Scroll Saw features variable speeds of 400 - 1600 strokes per minute (SPM) to help optimize use in a variety of materials. The 16 in. throat depth allows you to cut a wide range of stock sizes, and the AccuClear sawdust blower helps keep the cutting line clear. This scroll saw provides smooth cutting with minimal vibration, and the table tilts 45 degrees left to suit your needs.
- 16 in. throat depth allows you to cut a wide range of stock sizes
- Uses pin and plain-end blades (not included)
- Table tilts 45-degrees left to suit your needs
- Provides smooth cutting with minimal vibration
- AccuClear sawdust blower helps keep the cutting line clear for convenience
- Variable speed from 400 - 1600 strokes per minute (SPM) helps optimize use in a variety of materials
- Join Ryobi Nation and have an opportunity to win prizes, share your Ryobi power tool experiences and receive exclusive offers for Nation members, Just click on the link to get started https://www.ryobitools.com/nation "
- Amperage (amps) :
- Blade size (in.) :
- Color Family :
- Cord Length (ft.) :
- Corded Tool Type :
- Specialty Saw
- Cordless/ Corded :
- Keyless/keyed blade change :
- Product Depth (in.) :
- 14.4 in
- Product Height (in.) :
- 26.4 in
- Product Weight (lb.) :
- 30.94 lb
- Product Width (in.) :
- 13 in
- Reconditioned :
- Returnable :
- Tools Product Type :
- Power Tool
Ratings & Reviews
of customers recommend this product
- Good for beginners
February 18, 2013
I am going to start out like this if you are like me and a new beginner to wood working keep this one on your list. It is a perfect machine to practice with and learn on. For the 100 dollars I spent I got a good quality product for beginners. All of the levers and mechanisms are simple and easy to figure out. I saw many bad reports about this machine which I will tackle here in my opinion:
1) the blade change is simple people say it is difficult but you just have to be careful and if you have problems I used a needle nose to hold it in place when tightening it down.
2) noisy, yes out of the box it was a little noisy because the motor knocks on the bottom guard, simple fix, I bent the bottom guard up and it is quiet as can be.
3)moves around, like with all power tools, they vibrate, this was fixed when I put four bolts through the mounting holes on the stand, also making it quieter.
4) packaging problems, I had no problems with the packaging, it was nice and tightly packed with nothing bouncing around, very pleased with the packaging.
5) the blower, not the strongest, but in my point of view a little personal work blowing it away doesn't take much, plus if you have to blow the dust out of the way it makes you pay better attention to your line as a beginner.
Overall very pleased with this product, if you are a beginner this is perfect to learn on.
Powerful, Easy to Use, Sturdy, Accurate, Good Size & Weight
32 out of 32 people found this helpful
This item has been discontinued
The Home Depot no longer carries this specific product.
This item cannot be shipped to the following state(s): AK,GU,HI,VI