We've updated your selection
Roberts 6700 1 Gal. Indoor/Outdoor Carpet and Artificial Turf Adhesive
Set your store
for local inventory & pick up options.
- Store SKU:
Roberts 128 fl. oz. 6700 Indoor and Outdoor Carpet Adhesive is rated for residential and commercial areas with heavy traffic. The solvent-free, nonflammable formula is water resistant when cured.
- Adheres to indoor and outdoor carpets, plywood, asphalt paving, fiberglass, treated steel and concrete subfloors
- Rated for residential and commercial areas with heavy traffic
- Solvent free and nonflammable formula can be cleaned with warm, soapy water when wet
- 24-hour dry time
- Water resistant when cured
- Wet adhesive can be cleaned from tools and flooring with warm, soapy water
- Solvent free, zero VOC calculated, environmentally safe, non-flammable formula
- Excellent grab with a strong, long lasting bond
- Color Family :
- Commercial / Residential :
- Commercial / Residential
- Flooring Material Features :
- Latex based,Solvent free
- Flooring Product Type :
- Artificial Turf
- Product Width (in.) :
- Returnable :
Ratings & Reviews
of customers recommend this product
May 11, 2009
I purchased some 6'x8' remnant outdoor carpeting and Roberts 6700 from Home Depot to redo our porch. The adhesive has the consistency of toothpaste or pudding, and was easy to work with, although you should do relatively small sections as a time as it sets up somewhat fast. It's tacky even when wet, which means you should be careful with clothes and wear gloves, but otherwise this quality helps a lot. I say that because my porch project includes taking the carpet at 90* bends over the edge. Even while wet, this adhesive had the power to hold the carpet against the side and not let it pull away. I find I'm going to have to use more than quoted on the directions (I think 1gal to ~90 sq. ft) as there is old glue that is near impossible to get off, leaving the surface a bit porous... but otherwise the quoted amount should be plenty.
Just my experience, I did not have the adhesive bleed through like the other reviewer. The carpet I used, while thin, did utilize a latex backing which may have been a barrier, but also I did use a 'V' cut trowl to spread it, which may have resulted in less product *to* bleed through? Either way, this stuff is very sticky and sets fast, so you surely don't need to overdo it, a little goes a long way.
Easy to spread/work with, sets fast, excellent bond, 'enironmentally safe', low odor. I don't think it could perform much better in my experience.
19 out of 19 people found this helpful
This item cannot be shipped to the following state(s): AK,GU,HI,PR,VI