- Store SKU:
This RIDGID Faucet and Sink Installer Tool features an open slot for easy fit over existing supply lines (lines not included). The installer tool is constructed of lightweight high-strength plastic with durable aluminum inserts.
- Lightweight high-strength plastic construction with durable aluminum inserts
- Open slot for easy fit over existing supply lines (lines not included)
- Use on 7/8 in. and 1 in. metal and plastic hex nuts (nuts not included)
- Notched ends to engage 2-, 3-, 4-, and 6-tab basin nuts (nuts not included)
- Extra long to turn hard-to-reach mounting nuts on faucets, sprayers and ball cocks (nuts, faucets, sprayers and ball cocks not included)
- Shutoff valve attachment turns hard-to-reach angle stops without marring chrome (angle stops not included)
- Holds strainer baskets in place (strainer baskets not included)
- MFG Model # : 27018
- MFG Part # : 27018
- Assembled Depth (in.) :
- 16.00 in
- Assembled Height (in.) :
- 3 in
- Assembled Width (in.) :
- 6 in
- Cutter size (in.) :
- Handle length (in.) :
- Manufacturer Warranty :
- Lifetime Warranty
- Primary application :
- Tighteninig faucet nuts, sink strainer, turning stops
- Replacement washers included :
- Returnable :
- Specialty Plumbing Tool Type :
- Specialty Plumbing Wrench
Most orders process within 1 business days
Please allow 3 to 5 business days for Standard Shipping in addition to order processing time, which varies by product. Items deliver by small parcel service.
Orders for this item may be expedited for an additional fee.
Other Delivery Options:
Expedited Shipping: Delivery the second business day in addition to order processing time, which varies by product. Items deliver by small parcel service.
Express Shipping: Delivery the next business day in addition to order processing time, which varies by product. Items deliver by small parcel service.
If product is eligible for shipping to AK, HI and US Territories additional transit time and remote surcharges may apply.
- Excellent Tool!
- By: Stacy
- From: Hilliard, OH, USA
- October 11, 2011 5/5
- I struggled for two days with a kitchen sink. The space was extremely tight, the faucet nuts were 25" from the floor and made them hard to reach. I saw this tool at Home Depot when I was picking up a new faucet for install. I went back and get it and was done within an hour.I would highly recommend it! It's worth the price.
- Continue Reading
- It did the work but the material is not very durable
- By: LMMA
- September 09, 2013 2/5
- I did purchase this product to replace a bath faucet on my guest bathroom. The concept of the product is interesting but the material quality and durability is not up to the RIDGID known standards specially for jobs that require extra force due to the type item to remove.Cons:- the plastic material (orange section) is not hard enough for difficult jobs. The material started to twist and bend on the difficult parts (part of it broke during the process). I had to use other tools to loose the faucet parts.-Pro: for the looser parts if the job, it worked well as originally designed.I would not necessarily recommend this product if you are planning to use on jobs that require lots of torque and force. It should be ideal of easy installs where the parts and easily twisting.
- Continue Reading