We've updated your
Auto-Clean K-30 Sink, Tub and Shower Drain Cleaner
for local inventory & pick up options.
- Easy Controls - Foot bulb controls allow for easy, instant on/off
- Designed to work with pipes sized between 1/4 in. and 1.5 in.
- Reviewed as reliable and easy to use with good instructions
Use the RIDGID Auto-Clean K-30 to clear clogged tub, shower and sink drains quickly and easily. The machine has a compact and lightweight design, yet it is strong and powerful. Backed by a full lifetime warranty against material defects and workmanship. The K-30 Auto-Clean is designed for pipes between 1/4 in. and 1.5 in.
- Stay clean - cable is contained inside guide hose, which eliminates messes and provides protection from the rotating cable
- Get immediate results - The MAXCORE cable provides strength and for tough blockages
- All-in-one - the only too you need to clear sink, tub and shower drains
- AutoFeed - 2-way AutoFeed will power the cable through tough blockages much faster and easier than by hand
- MaxCore 50 cable - 1/4 in. x 30 ft. core cable provides 50% more cleaning power
- Lifetime warranty - designed to be lightweight and compact, yet strong and durable
- Motor is rated at 115-Volt, single phase, AC 1.1 Amp, 60 Hz, 450 RPM
Assembled Depth (in.) :
- 10.75 in
Assembled Height (in.) :
- 11 in
Assembled Width (in.) :
- 17 in
Auger Type :
Cable diameter (in.) :
Cable length (ft.) :
Maximum pipe size cleared (in.) :
Minimum pipe size cleared (in.) :
Power Source :
Powered cable feed :
Winding drum :
Ratings & Reviews
of customers recommend this product
- Works well, but has limits.
May 14, 2013
I do apartment maintenance on older buildings, so I clean a lot of drains out. This auto clean works well as long as you don't use it on pipes larger than 1 1/2". We use a hand held drill type with a 5/16 cable if the pipes are bigger or more than the rigid can handle. For the most part, it can handle the job. It lasted four years until the brushes wore out. A new motor is $63, so I will opt to buy a new one. Had to replace the foot pedal once, and around 8 cables in four years.Also remember that it has a lifetime warranty. If you only use it a few times and it breaks, they will fix it for free. In my case, I just wore it out, there wasn't any defect.I see reviews of people having problems with the self feeder. If the cable is inserted the wrong way, it will twist up in the machine and not feed right. Reversing it can cause the cable to twist up in the machine as well.
45 to 54,Male
32 out of 32 people found this helpful
We’ve priced this item
below the manufacturer’s suggested retail price, so you’ll
have to add it to your cart to view this very low price. If
you don’t want to purchase the item, you can remove it from
Visit or call your local Home Depot store to confirm availability. Nearby stores may have this item. Check
This item cannot be shipped to the following state(s):GU,PR,VI