We've updated your selection
Quirky Wink Spotter Sensor - White
Set your store
for local inventory & pick up options.
- Monitor motion, sound, light, temperature & humidity.
- Wireless control allows for remote access from anywhere.
- Works with the Wink home automation network.
- Store SKU:
Part of the Quirky + GE line of products, Spotter lets you know what's going on at home - from anywhere. Monitor motion, sound light, temperature and humidity all from your smartphone. Use Spotter for everything from baby monitoring, intruder alerts, washer/dryer notification, to having the perfect temperature for your wine cellar.
- Spotter comes with 2 AA batteries and AC adaptor included
- Magnet, screws and mounting tape let you use spotter all around your house
- Get push notifications for anything you’re monitoring
- Instantly connect spotter to your smartphone over any WiFi network
- Wink Spotter Sensor Features: "
- This item is compatible with the Wink home automation system and can connect to several other items to control and customize your home with automated rules, shortcuts, & more, all with no monthly fees
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs
- Accessory Type :
- Connected Home Protocol :
- Electrical Product Type :
- Smart Home Control
- Indoor/Outdoor :
- Product Depth (in.) :
- Product Height (in.) :
- Product Weight (lb.) :
- Product Width (in.) :
- Returnable :
- Smart Device Enabled :
Ratings & Reviews
of customers recommend this product
- They should call it Finiky
January 02, 2014
The unit doesn't refresh consistently, sometimes giving you the temperature from 12 hours ago when you know it has changed. Also, you have to plug it into a wall outlet to use the temperature and noise functions, limiting the number of places you can use the relatively small sensor puck.
When the unit is working, I like being able to see Relative Humidity and getting a notification that I need to turn on my humidifier. The downside is that there is NO way to check the alarm history in the app, so if you miss a notification, that's it, gone, done.
Setting alarms using the app is easy and quick, but without a better notification system it doesn't have a lot of use all by itself.
Also, it took three attempts to get it setup the first time, which is hard if you have a particularly long WiFi password.
Lots of Features, Compact, Motion-Activated, Clear Instructions
Short Battery Life, inconsistent operation
Top 100 Contributor
Flowery Branch, GA, USA
25 to 34, Male
10 out of 10 people found this helpful
This item cannot be shipped to the following state(s): AK,GU,HI,PR,VI