We've updated your selection
Pit Boss Deluxe Pellet Grill/Smoker
Set your store
for local inventory & pick up options.
Enjoy the company of friends and family with these versatile wood pellet grills. You can smoke, grill or bake your meal to perfection. You can also enjoy the rich taste of a wood fried steak seared on this pellet grill.
- Set your temperature from 180 to 500°F on the digital control board and let the grill do the rest
- Pit Boss flame broiler allows switching between convection cooking and direct heat for searing
- Porcelain coated cast-iron cooking grids and porcelain coated steel upper cooking rack
- Stainless steel combination side shelf and serving tray
- Total cooking area 820 sq. in. with a removable upper cooking rack
- Heavy duty steel construction with solid bottom shelf making it strong and long lasting
- Fueled by 100% all natural wood pellets
- 2 tone, high temperature powder-coat finish
- Accessories Included :
- No Additional Items Included
- Assembled Depth (in.) :
- 24 in
- Assembled Height (in.) :
- 50 in
- Assembled Width (in.) :
- 56 in
- Cooking space (sq. in.) :
- Grill Wheels :
- Grill/Smoker Features :
- Automatic Shut-Off,Digital Temperature Control
- Grill/Smoker Fuel Type :
- Ignition Type :
- Outdoor Living Product Type :
- Wood Pellet Grill
- Primary Cooking Space (sq. in) :
- Product Weight (lb.) :
- 146 lb
- Returnable :
Ratings & Reviews
of customers recommend this product
- Grill Master in the making
August 06, 2015
Verified Purchase & Recommended Product
I used a hand truck/dolly to unload and move the grill because it is heavy. Assembly took about 90 minutes and instructions were pretty accurate except for the grease tray and diffuser which I have the upgraded version not pictured in the manual. The smoke stack gasket was tore so I called Pit Boss service and a friendly fellow promised to send a replacement right away and he explained how to use the upgraded grease tray and diffuser. The gasket took well over 3 weeks to arrive so I am glade it wasn't a major part.
I have cooked ribs, chops, beer can chicken, pizza, winglets, burgers, hot dogs, sausages, steaks, and salmon using a variety of wood flavors. I am now the grill master and the family want me to grill almost everyday. Food really does taste better smoked with wood.
I decided to go with Pit Boss instead of Traeger because you get more for the same price (a bottom shelf & removable side tray, I guess the bottle opener is Ok if you are a beer drinker). You can also use other brand pellets in the Pit Boss and if you use anything other than Traeger pellets in their grill, you void the warranty.
HD only carries Traeger pellets and you can order Home Comfort now. I ordered Pit Boss Pellets from Target (lowest price found). I have tried Traeger's Hickory & Mesquite, and Pit Boss' Hickory, Apple, and Competition Blend; they all work and taste just fine. I use a wireless digital thermometer and it works great with the different meats.
The pellets grill don't produce a lot of ash but you need a vacuum to make cleaning easy. I purchased a Wet/Dry Shop Vac that does a great job; it is a must have for me.
Durable, Easy to Assemble, Sturdy, Large Cooking Space, Distributes Heat Evenly
Difficult to Clean
55 to 64, Male
18 out of 18 people found this helpful
This item cannot be shipped to the following state(s): AK,GU,HI,PR,VI