We've updated your selection
Old Mill Brick Rushmore Brickweb Thin Brick Flats
Set your store
for local inventory & pick up options.
- Rich gray granite color offers classic styling for any space
- Multiple textures and colors for any indoor or outdoor project
- Quick and easy DIY installation-just apply adhesive and press
Immerse yourself in the rich color blends inspired by the gray granite found on Mt. Rushmore. Offering the perfect combination of dark and light grays, the Old Mill Brick Rushmore Brickweb Thin Brick Flats are made of the highest quality of real clay brick. Each texture and color variance present in these thin brick flats adds a classic look to complement any interior or exterior space. Brickweb is designed for quick and easy do-it-yourself installation with the brick already mounted on durable fiberglass webbed sheeting. Simply apply adhesive to virtually any surface and press the Brickweb sheets into place.
- 12 bricks per sheet are pre-placed for quick and easy installation
- True kilned clay brick
- Box contains five Brickweb 28 in. x 10.5 in. sheets; box covers 8.7 sq. ft.
- Traditional masonry that can be installed anywhere by anyone
- Cuts easily with a tile saw or diamond bit grinder
- Quick and easy do-it-yourself installation
- Brick is pre-mounted with grout lines and already in place for perfect brick spacing every time
- Excellent for interior or exterior applications
- Adds comfort, class and value to your home
- Color Family :
- Color/Finish :
- Panel Style :
- Product Depth (in.) :
- Product Height (in.) :
- Product Weight (lb.) :
- Product Width (in.) :
- Returnable :
- Stone Product Type :
Ratings & Reviews
of customers recommend this product
- Pleased customer
January 23, 2016
This product gave us the exact look and quality that we wanted. My daughter wanted a bricked wall in her kitchen. After viewing the installation video on the brickweb website we decided we were up for the DIY project. The tools required were minimal. We used an adhesive purchased from The Home Depot and a notched trowel. The cuts of the brick were easy to do with a grinder and a disk appropriate for brick/tile. The only small problem we encountered was a slight slippage of the brick that we noticed after completing the first row. We simply had to slide it back into position and partially drive a nail under one of the bricks in each sheet as we went. This held it in place until the adhesive had a chance to set up. These nails were easily removed before we started grouting.
My daughter wanted a white washed look for her brick. We had chosen Rushmore brick and purchased Snow White sanded grout from The Home Depot. The grout was easy to apply using a grout bag and partially wiping with a damp sponge left enough of the white color for the look we were after.
We were so pleased with the results and the fact we were able to do it ourselves we decided to use it again for her back splash.
Easy to Install, Easy to Work With, Good Size & Weight, High Quality, Stylish
55 to 64, Female
9 out of 9 people found this helpful
This item cannot be shipped to the following state(s): AK,GU,HI,PR,VI