- Store SKU:
The NuTone 110 CFM Bath Fan with Light and Night-light features a quiet motor and 110 CFM to provide great performance and ventilation. The fan is ideal for use in rooms up to 100 sq. ft., and the galvanized steel housing ensures lasting use. The white finish coordinates with most bathroom decors for a stylish look.
- 110 CFM for great performance
- Quiet motor operates at only 1 sones
- For use in rooms up to 100 sq. ft.
- Uses two 18-watt, high-efficiency GU24-based fluorescents (not included) for primary lighting
- 4-Watt night-light for nighttime lighting
- White finish coordinates with most bathroom decors
- Galvanized steel housing provides great durability
- Energy Star qualified for energy efficient operation
- UL listed when connected to a GFCI protected branch circuit (ceiling mount only)
- Surface-mount style for simple setup
- 4 in. duct
- MFG Model # : QTN110LE
- MFG Part # : QTN110LE
- Air Volume (CFM) :
- Assembled Depth (in.) :
- 10.5 in
- Assembled Height (in.) :
- 7.625 in
- Assembled Width (in.) :
- 11.375 in
- Ceiling or Wall Installation :
- Certifications and Listings :
- 1-UL Listed,HVI Certified
- Color Family :
- ENERGY STAR Certified :
- Fan Sound Level (Sones) :
- Features :
- Humidity Sensing :
- Light :
- Manufacturer Warranty :
- Limited 3 year
- Maximum Room Size (ft sq) :
- Motion Sensing :
- Mounting Style :
- Nightlight :
- Number of Bulbs Required :
- Product Weight (lb.) :
- Product Width (in.) :
- 11.375 in
- Recommended Bulb Type :
- 18W GU24 CFLs
- Remote Control :
- Returnable :
- Timer :
- Wattage (watts) :
Most orders process within 1 business days
Please allow 3 to 5 business days for Standard Shipping in addition to order processing time, which varies by product. Items deliver by small parcel service.
Orders for this item may be expedited for an additional fee.
Other Delivery Options:
Expedited Shipping: Delivery the second business day in addition to order processing time, which varies by product. Items deliver by small parcel service.
Express Shipping: Delivery the next business day in addition to order processing time, which varies by product. Items deliver by small parcel service.
If product is eligible for shipping to AK, HI and US Territories additional transit time and remote surcharges may apply.
- Excellent product, don't be scared by negative reviews
- By: FromParsippany
- October 02, 2011 5/5
- Excellent product, very quiet, easy to install. I used it as a replacement so new install should be even easier. Couple remarks.1) Light bulbs. Some people complained that it's hard to find them but it looks like things have changed since February 2011. G24s I've bought in the same Home Depot. They didn't have 7W C7 so I went to nearby KMart and bought LED C7 which consumes about 0.3W.2) Wiring. The diagram provides all necessary information if you can read it.Even it's not in color but it clearly states the colors of the hot wires (black, blue and red). You don't have to pull all 5 wires to your switch.First of all, I really don't like separate light/fan switches since people tend to forget to operate the fan (I guess I don't have to elaborate why it's bad not to operate the fan). So just wire light and fan together and then you need just 3-way cable.If you really want to operate fan and light separately but you don't need night light then 3-way cable is good as well.Personally I did even simpler thing:- Wired fan and light together and used existing cable- Permanently wired night light since I don't care if 0.3W build is lit 24x7
- Continue Reading
- Utilitarian looks, excellent quality.
- By: Webjester
- From: Haymarket, VA
- December 01, 2011 5/5
- The lightbulbs are really not that special, and they sell them at Home Depot, so I can't understand what others are complaining about...This unit is not going to dazzle with it's looks but it sure moves a heck of a lot of air with minimal noise. When I close the door in my bathroom, I can feel a inrush of air from the small gap under the door. It's loud enough to let you know it's on, but quiet enough to not be annoying.You really can't go wrong with this unit.
- Continue Reading