- Store SKU:
Create an attractive organic container garden with the Miracle-Gro Organic Choice 32 qt. Potting Mix, a blend of sphagnum peat moss, composted bark fines and natural fertilizer to help your container plants, vegetables, fruits, flowers and herbs thrive. The natural and organic ingredients provide continuous feeding for up to 2 months. The natural fertilizer with both quick and slow release nitrogen helps produce healthy, attractive plants and flowers.
- For organic container gardens
- Blend of sphagnum peat moss, composted bark fines and natural fertilizer for an organic mix
- Natural fertilizer with both quick and slow release nitrogen helps produce healthy attractive plants, flowers, vegetables, fruits and herbs
- Soil provides continuous feeding for up to 2 months
- OMRI Listed
- Note: Product may vary by store.
- MFG Model # : 72983650
- MFG Part # : 72983650
- Assembled Depth (in.) :
- 3.50 in
- Assembled Height (in.) :
- 26 in
- Assembled Width (in.) :
- 17 in
- Bag Capacity/Dry Volume (cu. ft.) :
- 1.24 cu ft
- Fertilizer Enriched :
- Manufacturer Warranty :
- Within 6 months of purchase if you, the consumer, are not completely satisfied with the results after using this product, we will refund your purchase price in full. Simply send us proof of purchase and register receipt.
- Moisture Control :
- Mulch and Soil Council Certified :
- Organic :
- Package Quantity :
- Product Type :
- Soil Type :
Store Exclusive. This item is available for purchase in select stores only.
- BUGS BUGS BUGS
- By: sandbooger
- From: California
- June 05, 2012 1/5
- I bought this soil from home depot a week ago and planted half of my greenhouse with it. I Used Kellog brand soil that I had bought at Lowes on the other side of my greenhouse... The miracle gro side is full of some type of mites and bugs that I can't seem to get rid of while the Kellog soil side is free of bugs (so far...hopefully they wont spread).. I called Miracle gro and they suggested an incecticide which I dont want to use on my organic garden. They also blamed Home Depot for storing the soil outdoors....Either way I wont be buying it anymore.
- Continue Reading
- By: FoxFarmer
- From: Atlantic Beach, FL 32233, USA
- May 17, 2013 3/5
- I used this soil to re-pot 7 seedlings in my indoor, controlled setting. Within an hour, red ants started appearing in flocks! The next morning, I checked in and discovered a ton of little flying bugs, and there were even more ants! I will never buy soil from Home Depot again, I will be going to a true garden center.
- Continue Reading