We've updated your selection
Master Flow Manually Adjustable Thermostat for Power Vent
Set your store
for local inventory & pick up options.
- Adjustable Power Thermostat
- Suitable for all Master Flow Brand Single-Speed Power Vents
- Pre-wired for installation
- Store SKU:
Compatible with all single speed Master Flow power vents and fully adjustable for all climate conditions. Activated by temperature, helping power vents reduce damaging moisture. UL Listed and wired for easy installation.
- Compatible with all single speed Master Flow and LL Building Products power vents
- Thermostat temperature ranges can be manually set from 60 degrees to 120 degrees
- Helps power ventilator reduce damaging attic heat & moisture
- Adjustable thermostat powers your fan on/off automatically
- Wired for easy installation
- UL listed
- Operation Type :
- Product Depth (in.) :
- Product Height (in.) :
- Product Width (in.) :
- Returnable :
- Thermostat Product Type :
- Non-Programmable Thermostat
Ratings & Reviews
of customers recommend this product
- Does the job, but has accuracy issues.
July 25, 2011
Thermostat is a basic bimetal, that make/break contacts based on temperature. The instructions may not be great but I found installation self explanatory. There are 2 wires to the thermostat that make/break the connection to the load. The motor's neutral goes straight to the power neutral, both wires are white in most cases. Ground goes to the green grounding screw. The thermostat wires hook up like an ordinary light switch.
The thermostat works but I found mine to be 10-15 degrees off. With a 110 setting the thermostat kicks the fan on @ 120-125. Measure actual attic temperature and set thermostat accordingly.
Temperature "spread" doesn't seem to be quite enough as the fan cycles on/off after the sun goes down. I'd rather see the thermostat have a larger "spread" between on and off, perhaps 10 to 20 degrees.
21 out of 21 people found this helpful
This item cannot be shipped to the following state(s): AK,GU,HI,PR,VI