We've updated your selection
MOEN Kingsley 8 in. Widespread 2-Handle Bathroom Faucet Trim Kit in Antique Bronze (Valve Not Included)
Set your store
for local inventory & pick up options.
- WaterSense - reduce water usage without sacrificing performance
The classic look of Kingsley offers enthusiasts of traditional style the opportunity to make their rooms stand out. Each understated detail comes together to create an enduring style.
- Due to WaterSense regulations in the state of New York, please confirm your shipping zip code is not restricted from use of items which do not meet WaterSense qualifications
- Valve sold separately
- Must purchase Moen valve 9000
- Antique bronze finish creates a gently distressed golden look with rich light and dark accents
- Two–handle lever handles make it easy to adjust the water
- Built on the Moen M–PACT common valve system, allowing you to update the faucet style in the future without replacing any plumbing
- Faucet handles can be installed at any distance between 8 in. to 16 in. for a more customized widespread installation
- Complies with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) specifications
- Aerated flow is ideal for everyday bathroom tasks, like brushing teeth and washing hands
- Meets EPA WaterSense criteria to conserve water without sacrificing performance
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Meets current legislation, including AB1953 (California) and S152 (Vermont)
- Color Family :
- Color/Finish :
- Antique Bronze
- Fits Faucet Brand :
- Material :
- Cast Metal
- Number of Faucet Handles :
- Double Handle
- Plumbing Part Type :
- Trim Kit
- Returnable :
- Trim Type :
- Bathroom Sink
Ratings & Reviews
of customers recommend this product
- Easy Installation! Even For a Girl!
April 29, 2014
I like to stick with a good thing when I find it. When I found a Moen kitchen faucet that installed like a dream, looked sleek, cleaned up well and functioned without flaw - my eye turned to Moen for the master bath replacement.
For 15 yrs. I endured the finicky flaws of some European brand, not of my choosing. It came with the house. Then it began to leak - yet again! This time I decided to replace it -with the Moen Kingsley faucet. I measured to make sure the wide set handles would work. Plus it's very important to measure for "reach". IE. Where will the water stream land in your sink? There's nothing worse than trying to rinse hands in a water stream that barely catches the bowl of the sink. Make sure that the stream falls into the bowl near the edge of the drain closest to the faucet - you can find more about "reach" in the detailed information of the products.
So with tool kit in hand, water turned OFF under the sink, I set to removing the old worthless valves and faucet. Then replacing with the new easy to install Moen Kingsley with M-Pact valves. The beauty of these valves is they can fit a number of different Moen model faucets. So, say you want the Kingsley style this year and in a few years you might like to refresh your look a bit. You could just swap out the faucet top for another model that works with M-Pact valves. A girl likes to have choices!
Now I tore this old stuff out and put this whole new thing together all by myself and I lived to tell the story. So can you. It was all good until I got to the part where you actually put the faucet on the "rough in" valves. The handles slide on easily enough but I couldn't get the faucet to slide down flush to the counter. "I have a rubber mallet…" I said to the cat.
I decided to call my brother, the licensed plumber living 2000 miles away. He recommended not using the rubber mallet - "...doesn't usually work so good." He asked about a packet of lube that should have been included. I had no idea what he was talking about. So he suggested that Vaseline might be a better option than the rubber mallet.
Worked like a charm!
I thanked him, said "goodbye" and began cleaning up the workspace when I noticed a small packet - pictured below.
Note to self: Take a thorough inventory of contents before beginning the project.
Note to consumers: Buy Moen! Easy installation, the Kingsley in brushed nickel looks contemporary and elegant and the handles feel durable. The Spotless Finish really does repel spots and cleans up slick. The "reach" is accurate and just perfect for my sink. The M-Pact valves were easy to install. At almost a year later, I'm still happy with the performance of this product. No leaks!
Durable, Easy to Install, Strong Water Pressure, Looks Great, Stylish, Modern, m-pact valves allow for easy change of finish.
45 to 54, Female
5 out of 5 people found this helpful
This item has been discontinued
The Home Depot no longer carries this specific product.
This item cannot be shipped to the following state(s): AK,GU,HI,PR,VI