We've updated your selection
MOEN 90-Degree Posi-Temp Single-Handle 1-Spray Shower Faucet Trim Kit in Brushed Nickel (Valve Not Included)
Set your store
for local inventory & pick up options.
- Required valve for installation not included
- 6 in. square rain shower and single-handle lever
- Matching suite of products available
With its ultra-contemporary styling, 90° brings a clean, minimalist aesthetic to the home. This brushed nickel Posi-Temp shower only was built to last by MOEN. Designed for use in your bath. This trim kit requires MOEN valve 2510, 2520, 2570, 2580, or 2590 to complete installation.
- Due to WaterSense regulations in the state of New York, please confirm your shipping zip code is not restricted from use of items which do not meet WaterSense qualifications
- Required valve not included
- Click below to view and purchase compatible MOEN valve model(s):
- Click here to view/purchase MOEN Valve Model 2510
- Click here to view/purchase MOEN Valve Model 2520
- Click here to view/purchase MOEN Valve Model 2570
- Click here to view/purchase MOEN Valve Model 2580
- Click here to view/purchase MOEN Valve Model 2590
- Brushed nickel finish brings the warm look of stainless to your bath
- 6 in. diameter rain shower
- Color Family :
- Color/Finish :
- Brushed Nickel
- Fits Faucet Brand :
- Material :
- Number of Faucet Handles :
- Single Handle
- Plumbing Part Type :
- Trim Kit
- Returnable :
- Trim Type :
Ratings & Reviews
of customers recommend this product
- Faulty cartridge
April 08, 2015
I had this shower kit installed in November and it developed a leak two days ago after about 4 months of use. The plumber discovered that the cartridge was the problem, specifically the o-rings. Total cost of new cartridge ($44) and plumber's labor ($150), $194 to fix the faucet.
The only positive thing I can say is that I'm grateful it was just the cartridge and not the valve installed in the wall in November when the whole shower kit was installed. A faulty valve would have required having the tiles cut again and I'd be a lot angrier and poorer than I am right now. Home Depot is sending me a $50 HD gift card as compensation for the cartridge but unfortunately they do not reimburse a plumber's bill.
Moen used to be a quality product, but apparently they are no longer reliable. I will never purchase another Moen product again.
poor quality, defective materials
New York, NY
45 to 54, Female
2 out of 2 people found this helpful
This item cannot be shipped to the following state(s): AK,CA,CO,GU,HI,PR,VI