We've updated your selection
MOEN 4-Spray Eco-Performance Handheld Hand Shower with Slide Bar in Oil Rubbed Bronze
Set your store
for local inventory & pick up options.
- WaterSense - reduce water usage without sacrificing performance
From finishes that are guaranteed to last a lifetime, to faucets that perfectly balance your water pressure. MOEN sets the standard for exceptional beauty and reliable, innovative design. This showerhead is designed to complement any decor.
- Due to WaterSense regulations in the state of New York, please confirm your shipping zip code is not restricted from use of items which do not meet WaterSense qualifications
- Oil rubbed bronze finish incorporates the warmth of bronze with tumbled light and dark accents, creating an antiqued look
- Included 30 in. slide bar makes it easy to adjust the hand held shower height
- Drop ell sold (A725) sold separate
- 4-function: massage, vigorous, full and combination: rotate outer ring to select
- Lifetime limited warranty
- Meets WaterSense criteria to conserve water without sacrificing performance
- Bath Faucet Type :
- Hand Shower
- Color Family :
- Color/Finish :
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Connection size (in.) :
- 1/2 In.
- Features :
- Self-cleaning Nozzles
- Flow rate (gallons per minute) :
- Hose length (in.) :
- Included Components :
- Hand Shower,Vacuum breaker
- Number of Spray Settings :
- Returnable :
- Showerhead face diameter (in.) :
- Spray Pattern :
Ratings & Reviews
of customers recommend this product
- Woman's review of how easy it was to install
August 29, 2014
There's an optional Ell to hook this up but you don't really need it. The Ell gives the install a cleaner look but it's not required to hook up the shower head. I just unscrewed the old shower head and then screwed the hose to the shower arm. I didn't even need to turn off the water. Was great!
If you have hollow walls you need a 5/8 inch drill bit to hang up the slide bar. Since I'm a woman I don't do this sort of thing a lot, so I had to first buy the 5/8 inch drill bit because I didn't have that size. I bought a carbide tipped drill bit but it didn't work at all on my fiberglass surround even though the 3/16 pilot hole was a piece of cake. I wound up using a spade bit and it worked but then my toggles wouldn't go through. I then had to file the hole out a little and then I was good to go.
The 5/8 inch drill bit is only needed if you have to use the toggles and have no studs, otherwise it's a 3/16 inch bit. They recommend drilling a 3/16 pilot hole anyway to determine if you have studs or not and if you do, then there's no need for the 5/8 inch bit.
My impression of the hand held shower:
This lovely hand-held shower is a step up for me as my old shower head was tiny and way over my head so the water pressure was depressing. And I had to dance in the shower just to get the water aimed on certain spots. Well no more! I just love this hand held shower, and not only is the chrome lovely, the shower head is big and I get a strong spray of water. The different sprays are not labeled so you have to slide the lever left and right to find the one stream that suits you best. The hose is long and flexible with no twisting.
I love Moen products and their customer support is always awesome and I knew if I had any problems I could call them and get help at any time. Knowing they were there if I had problems, gave me the ability to go out of my comfort zone. They made installation easy enough for anyone to do, so I'm very happy.
One thing to make note of is the end brackets are plastic when everything else is chrome. For the price of the unit, I'm shocked they would use plastic, no matter how insignificant the piece.
Durable, Easy to Install, Looks Great, Stylish
11 out of 11 people found this helpful
This item cannot be shipped to the following state(s): AK,GU,HI,PR,VI