We've updated your selection
MESA 1.25 cu. ft. Fire Resistant Combination Lock High Security Burglary Fire Safe
Set your store
for local inventory & pick up options.
Mesa's MSC High Security Safe series offer a unique design that combines all the security features of high security safe and the peace of mind achieved with a fire safe. Featuring all steel construction, these high secuirty safes protect weapons, documents and other valueable items from the professional burglar. While these safes are great for any commercial applications, homeowners can also enjoy this lines vault-like security.
- 2 hour 350°F fire rating, tested in temperatures up to 1830°F
- 2 story impact rating, factory tested
- U.L. listed group 2 combination lock
- 1 pre-drilled anchor hole (anchor kit included)
- Solid steel construction
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Heat activated seal
- Door has an overall thickness of 4 in. enclosing burglary and fire resistant material
- 3 massive 1-1/4 in. Dia solid steel locking bolts
- Heavy-duty solid steel hinges
- Full length heavy-duty dead bar
- Body has an overall thickness of 2-5/8 in. enclosing burglary and fire resistant material
- 1 high strength adjustable and removable shelf
- Lock protected by a drill resistant hard plate and a punch activated relocking system
- Curbside standard and dock delivery deliveries are made to receiving area and dock for businesses or curbside for residential orders this service does not include set up, assembly or installation
- Color :
- Interior Depth (in.) :
- Interior Height (in.) :
- Interior Width (in.) :
- Lock Type :
- Material :
- Peril Type :
- Product Weight (lb.) :
- Returnable :
- Safe Capacity (cu.ft.) :
- Safe Size :
- Not as pictured
June 28, 2014
A couple issues with the safe. The first one arrived damaged so I can't comment on that. The second one I received is slightly different from the pictures. It appears to be an older model maybe? Here were the differences:
-No deadbar, instead 3 dead bolts to lock in the side with the hinges. Not sure which is better or safer to have?
-No interior lining on the inside like you see in the pictures with carpet, mine was bare metal.
-No red button as you see in the pictures that automatically locks the safe when it is closed.
-And finally, the inside of the safe was damaged. Scraps exposing the metal in multiple spots on the inside door. I called Mesa & supposedly there sending me some touch up paint so hopefully that will take care of it before it starts to rust.
All these defects makes me wonder if the "Lock protected by a drill resistant hard plate and a punch activated re-locking system" mentioned in the description for added security are actually in the safe from the one I received? I would of returned the safe if it didn't weigh close to 400 lbs & was a chore to get into it's place. Obviously no one was rushing to come pick of the safe to right the wrong that was done to me. So now I'm stuck with a safe that I feel I overpaid for.
Strong, Good Size & Weight
not as described, damaged on the inside
1 out of 1 people found this helpful
This item cannot be shipped to the following state(s): AK,GU,HI,PR,VI