Use the Klein Tools 500 ft. Pulling Line with manual or power fishing systems in pulling light-sized cables or aiding in pulling back rope or conduit measure tape. The line comes in a compact container that easily dispenses without tangles and snags.
Durable rot and mildew-resistant polypropylene construction
For use with manual or power fishing systems for light-duty cable or rope pulling applications
Ready-to-use storage container quickly dispenses a tangle-free line
This thin string is strong. Here is my wire pull setup and run:
1. Running 4 wires (2-2-2-6) for 130ft from main panel to subpanel
2. Conduit (1 1/2") comes into the subpanel from the dwelling's floor
3. Set up pulley above subpanel for leverage when pulling the wire
4. Used a piece of grocery plastic bag and attached it to the string
5. Using shop vacuum, suctioned the string from one end of the conduit to the other
6. Attached 2ft section of string to one end of the four wire bundle using electric tape
7. One helper stood at the subpanel holding on to the string that came from the conduit and was run through the pulley
8. I was at the other end (main panel) ready to lubricate and push the 4 wires.
9. Using our mobile phones I called the helper at the subpanel to synchronize the push/pull of the wires
10. At the count of three he would pull and I would push at the same time. Lubricate the next section of wires, 1,2,3 pull/push...
We were able to run the 4wires through 1 1/2 conduit with no issues. The string didn't show any damage and after a couple of push and pulls, I felt pretty comfortable that the string would holdup just fine. Great product!