We've updated your selection
KRAUS Single-Handle Stainless Steel High Arc Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet with Dual-Function Sprayer and Soap Dispenser in Chrome
Set your store
for local inventory & pick up options.
Substance meets style in the Kraus kitchen faucet collection. Each faucet is constructed with certified lead-free brass and top-quality components, featuring a high performance water-efficient aerator and a precision ceramic cartridge for reliable drip-free use. The single lever handle design makes temperature and flow control effortless. A range of distinctive finishes is available to match the faucet to your kitchen décor. Each faucet is highly corrosion and rust-resistant, as well as easy to clean. For flexible functionality, this pull-down kitchen faucet features an ergonomic dual function spray head with an aerated stream and powerful spray. Clean lines and a high-arch design create a sleek contemporary look that complements transitional and modern kitchens alike. Single-hole mounting allows the faucet to integrate seamlessly with your sink. For easy installation, all mounting hardware is provided. The soap dispenser complements your faucet with matching finish. Constructed from 100% lead-free brass for maximum durability, the self-priming pump swivels 360° and is refillable from above. Experience Kraus Quality and create a kitchen you love.
- Lead-Free Brass Construction
- Convenient Single-Lever Design for Effortless Flow Control
- Dual-Function Pull-Down Sprayer w/ Secure Docking & Retractable Hose w/ Counterweight
- High Performance / Low Flow Neoperl Aerator
- Kerox Ceramic Cartridge (tested w/ 500,000 cycles)
- Easy-Clean Rubber Nozzles Prevent Hard Water Build-Up (on Select Models)
- Superior Finish is Corrosion & Rust-Resistant
- Soap Dispenser Holds up to 14 oz. of Liquid
- Self-Priming Brass Pump with Superior Finish
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Codes/Standards: Meets ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1, NSF/ANSI Standard 61 certified by IAPMO, NSF/ANSI Standard 372 certified by IAPMO, CAL GREEN, DOE
- Faucet Height: 15.25 in
- Handle Clearance: 3 in
- Spout Height: 8.13 in
- Spout Reach: 9.25 in
- Spout swivel: 360 degrees
- Flow Rate: 1.8 GPM
- Faucet Hole Size Requirement: 1.38 in
- Soap dispenser hole size requirement: 1.25"
- Number of holes required: 2
- How To Install a Single-Handle Kitchen Faucet
- Color Family :
- Color/Finish :
- Connection size (in.) :
- 3/8 In.
- Cover Plate Included :
- Faucet Type :
- Pull Out
- Features :
- Adjustable Flow Rate,Pull out sprayer
- Flow rate (gallons per minute) :
- Housing Material :
- Included Components :
- Cover Plate,Handles,Side Sprayer,Supply Lines
- Mount Location :
- Deck Mount
- Number of Faucet Handles :
- Single Handle
- Number of Faucet Holes Required :
- Returnable :
- Soap Dispenser Included :
- Spout Reach (in.) :
- Spout height (in.) :
- Valve material :
Ratings & Reviews
of customers recommend this product
- Good faucet, but "pot luck" in getting the color you want....
April 04, 2015
First, let me address the obvious. My faucet is not oil rubbed bronze. It is black with copper trim. Some reviewers here actually have the bronze color faucets, other have solid black ones, and mine of course. The photo in the ad should be correct for the description. But since they are basically all the same otherwise, I will submit this review, subtracting a star for the wrong/incorrect finish.
This is a fine faucet. I found no difficulty in installing or using it. Installation is very straight forward. Just one mention about that. If, like me, you forget to attach the lead weight to the hose and connect the fittings together, you can disconnect them by pushing the fitting fully on and then pressing back, with two fingers, on the ring shown in the photo. It comes off very easily that way.
The handle can be positioned in any direction you choose. Just make a decision before tightening everything down. If the position you choose does not have the hot/cold lever directions you want, just reverse the water supply connections. After installation, the neck can the swung in any direction for any amount. There are no stops to impede movement.
The flow control buttons will change from a wide spray pattern to a narrow one and back. Be aware that the normal position when there is low water flow is the narrow pattern. So, if you are using the wide pattern and you decrease the flow with the handle, it will switch back to the narrow pattern at some point. This may be confused with the adjustment being "erratic".
The spray head on mine is made of black plastic, which I think is best, because if it were of the same painted brass as the rest, tit would eventually have the paint worn or scratched off and would look unsightly.
The soap dispenser is good, and easy to refill from the top. No complaints.
Easy to Install, Looks Great, Stylish, versatile mounting position
wrong finish/color, does not stay in wide pattern
65 or over, Male
5 out of 5 people found this helpful
This item cannot be shipped to the following state(s): GU,PR,VI