We've updated your selection
KOHLER Watercove Wading Pool Drop-In Vitreous China Bathroom Sink in Black Black
Set your store
for local inventory & pick up options.
- No faucet holes; requires wall or counter-mount faucet
The WaterCove's modern sensibility and minimalist shape catch attention as a centerpiece of the bath. The generous, shallow basin has gently sloping sides, and the strong silhouette is accentuated by countertop installation. It has 1-year limited warranty.
- Features a distinctive, simple and modern design which will complement a myriad of decors
- Creates a focal point in your bath or powder room
- Constructed of vitreous china for lasting beauty, exceptional durability and a clean, sanitary surface
- Shallow, flowing single-basin design
- No faucet holes; combine with wall- or counter-mount faucet and 5 in. minimum spout length with at least 1 in. clearance above the lavatory
- Countertop or wall-mount installation
- Color Family :
- Color/Finish :
- Black Black
- Inner bowl front to back length (in.) :
- Inner bowl side to side width (in.) :
- Material :
- Vitreous China
- Product Weight (lb.) :
- Returnable :
- Shape :
Ratings & Reviews
of customers recommend this product
- A Work of Art that is also Functional
September 06, 2016
I was hesitant to install a shallow sink with no overflow, but I liked how unique and modern the wading pool style of sink was that I decided to take the chance and try it out. It looks amazing!
I would like to stress the importance of selecting the proper faucet and drain for this sink.
If using a very tall faucet that has a strong water stream, there would be some potential for splashing. The faucet I installed was a tad bit too tall. It was a traditional sized vessel sink faucet at about 8.5" spout height. It does work fine with minimal splashing, but I would stay an ideal spout height for this faucet would be at 5.5" to 6.5." The spout reach should be 5.5" to hit the center of the sink.
Try to find a pop-up drain that will drain the water quickly. Some of the vessel "grid" drains can be very slow and will likely not work with the wading pool style. There is no overflow hole on this sink and it is shallow so you will have to be mindful of not over flooding it. You'll need to keep your pipes free flowing more so than with a usual sink. I have not had any problems with this myself.
This sink installs like a typical self rimming drop-in bathroom sink. The cut out dimensions are 14 15/16" by 17 5/16" wide. I installed this on a typical sized 22 inch bathroom counter and had room for the faucet hole behind the sink still. No installation issues - it was very straight forward.
I get a lot of compliments on it. It is elegant without being gaudy how some vessel sinks can be. I included a video showing the water on full blast with the sink.
Easy to Clean, Easy to Install, Good Size & Weight, High Quality, Looks Great, Nice Design, Stylish
25 to 34, Female
1 out of 1 people found this helpful
This item cannot be shipped to the following state(s): GU,PR,VI