We've updated your selection
Husky 3/8 in. Drive SAE/Metric Universal Socket Set (16-Piece)
Set your store
for local inventory & pick up options.
- Universal design works on 6 different fastener types
- Both SAE and MM Universal sockets
- Guaranteed forever
- Store SKU:
The Husky 16-piece 3/8 in. drive universal socket wrench set is forged from Chromium-vanadium steel for outstanding durability and strength. The 14 standard universal sockets work on six different styles of fasteners, making this the prefect set to work on most any job . This Husky 16-piece socket wrench set is ideal for any garage or your home workshop.
- Set includes (1) 3/8 in. drive ratchet, (1) 3 in. extension bar, (14) 3/8 in. drive universal sockets: SAE - 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16 in. and Metric - 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 mm
- 72-tooth ratchet needs a only 5⁰ arc swing to turn fasteners
- Quick Release button allows sockets and drive tools to be easily removed from the ratchet
- Full polished chrome finish easily wipes clean of oil and dirt
- Universal designed sockets fit 6-point, 12-point, square, E-Torx, Spline, and partially rounded hex fasteners
- Sockets feature chamfered lead-ins help to provide fast and easy placement onto drive tools and fasteners
- Chrome finish provides corrosion resistance and added durability
- Large, hard-stamped size markings allow for easy readability
- Standard length universal design sockets
- Package doubles as a storage rack to keep your tools organized and in one place
- Husky mechanics hand tools are guaranteed forever; if your Husky hand tool ever fails, bring it back and we will replace it free
- Color Family :
- Hand Tool Type :
- Other Ratchet/Socket Set
- Individual/Set :
- Maximum socket size :
- Measurement Standard :
- Minimum socket size :
- Number of Pieces :
- Points :
- Product Depth (in.) :
- Product Height (in.) :
- Product Width (in.) :
- Returnable :
- Tool Set Type :
- Ratchet/ Socket Sets
- Tools Product Type :
- Hand Tool
Ratings & Reviews
of customers recommend this product
- Nice set, but markings not that legible
October 22, 2012
The 16 sockets, ratchet, and extension, come attached to a red plastic holder. This holder is reusable, so you can clip all the sockets, ratchet and extension back on to the holder if desired.
The sockets fits 6 different fastener types (E-Torx, Square, 6 point, 12 point, 6pt 50% rounded, and Spline). This is a good all round set that covers all major fasteners you are likely to encounter.
If you have large hands like I do, you may not like the thin ratchet handle, I didn't find it that substantial. I prefer a larger surface area when working with stuck fasteners.
The markings on this set appear to be laser etched (see my pictures). The markings are also just created in outlines of the font. I found the glare from my workshop lights, or working with these outside, made reading these markings a little difficult.
For the price, this is a good all round set.
poor markings, thin ratchet handle
Top 100 Contributor
35 to 44, Male
5 out of 5 people found this helpful
This item cannot be shipped to the following state(s): GU,PR,VI