- Store SKU:
High Gloss Piano Finish Laminate Flooring simulates an upscale look from traditional to exotic styles. The 8mm High Density Fiberboard planks have an attached 2mm foam underlayment, reducing noise and providing shock absorbing cushion. This product has achieved GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certification and has been tested for more than 10,000 volatile organic compounds, including formaldehyde, to meet these standards. The glueless installation is easy and economical; above grade, on grade and below grade. The High pressure laminate production fuses classic wood grain visuals to create a stunning and environmentally friendly flooring choice.
- Perry Hickory Laminate Flooring
- 8mm Thick x 5 in. Wide x 47-3/4 in. Length Planks
- 13.26 sq.ft. per case. Case weight: 21 lb.
- High Gloss Finish
- Planks have a beveled edge
- Attached 2mm foam underlayment
- Appropriate Grade for installation: All Grades
- Can be installed over both concrete and wooden subfloors
- Can be installed over embedded radiant heating
- Sound Transmission Class (STC) : 27dB
- Residential use
- 50-year residential warranty
- Do not forget your coordinating trim and moldings
- Shipping: All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- Installation: Floating, Glue-down
- Please use Internet# 203190522 to order a Take Home Sample of this product
- MFG Model # : HL84
- MFG Part # : HL84
- Additional Waste Factor (%) :
- Assembled Depth (in.) :
- 47.75 in
- Assembled Height (in.) :
- 0.315 in
- Assembled Width (in.) :
- 5 in
- Color/Finish :
- Hickory/ High Gloss
- Commercial / Residential :
- Flooring Texture :
- Indoor/Outdoor :
- Manufacturer Warranty :
- 50 Year Residential Warranty
- Material :
- Plank Width (in.) :
- Product Width (in.) :
- Returnable :
- Sample :
- Square Feet per Box (sq.ft.) :
Most orders process within 1 business days
Please allow 3 to 5 business days for Standard Shipping in addition to order processing time, which varies by product. Items deliver by small parcel service.
If product is eligible for shipping to AK, HI and US Territories additional transit time and remote surcharges may apply.
- Average quality with very nice finish
- By: DocJ
- January 07, 2012 5/5
- Flooring is durable and looks very nice. As another reviewer noted, tapping more than exactly the necessary amount when installing causes raised edges on the short end of the grooved plank, but that is minor issue that can be avoided if you take your time.About a month after installing, the floor started making crackling sounds when walked on, but only after it has not been walked on for a few hours; it is worse when the sun has been hitting the floor. Anyone else have this crackling issue, and does it go away? I left a 1/4" gap around the perimeter as instructed (up to 1/2" in some areas due to walls not being straight). The flooring was in the house for 3 days before installation was started. It is installed over flat particle board on top of plywood.I gave the quality rating 3 stars because my main reason for posting this review is to describe the crackling sounds. Other than that it is a very nice floor. If the sounds subside or can be fixed, I would give it 4-5 stars and a 5 star overall rating. Anyone with experience or advice please comment or post a review.
- Continue Reading
- Happy Customer!
- By: nickig
- From: West Bloomfield Township, MI, USA
- April 25, 2012 5/5
- After researching laminate and hardwood flooring for nearly three months, I chose this flooring. And I am happy with it. It is loves beautiful. Installed in high traffic kitchen area, hasn't scratched and is very low maintenance. Two friends installed it, and it took them about eight hours in a kitchen and laundry room -- about 300 square ft total. One friend has installed laminate about 3 other times before doing my project. He commented that pergo is much easier to install but that this particular floor did require more work than Pergo but is of very good quality too.
- Continue Reading