We've updated your selection
Grape Solar 265-Watt Mono-Crystalline Solar Panel (4-Pack)
Set your store
for local inventory & pick up options.
The Grape Solar 265-Watt Mono-crystalline PV Solar Panel bonus pack bundles 4 Grape Solar 265-Watt solar panels for extra savings. The included GS-S-265-Fab1 uses high efficiency solar cells (approximately 18%) made from quality silicon material for high module conversion efficiency and long term output stability and reliability. Virtually maintenance free. High transmittance, low iron tempered glass for durability and enhanced impact resistance.
- 4 Grape Solar GS-S-265-fab1 bundled together for extra savings over ordering them one at a time
- Positive power output tolerance from 0% to +3%
- Outstanding electrical performance under high temperature and weak light environments
- Can withstand snow and wind loads greater than 50 lbs. per 2 ft.
- Unique frame design for easy installation
- Rigorous quality control to meet the highest international standards
- Positive and negative leads equipped with MC4 connectors
- When charging 12-Volt battery systems with this panel, an MPPT charge controller must be used
- Shop all Solar Chargers, Controllers, and Inverters
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs
- Amperage (amps) :
- Number of Panels :
- Panel Height (in.) :
- Panel Width (in.) :
- Panel length (in.) :
- Panel weight (lb.) :
- Returnable :
- Solar panel type :
- Voltage (volts) :
- Wattage (watts) :
Ratings & Reviews
of customers recommend this product
- Overall a good product for the price
October 24, 2014
Nichola does not know what they are talking about. If he/she had actually read the specs would know Vmp =31.2 volts, Imp = 8.5 amps and Pmax = 265 watts. 31.2 volts x 8.5 amps = 265 watts. Keep in mind that is the STC rating which is a lab rating the user will never experience.
Read a little further and like all good manufactures will list the panels PTC rating which is th ereal world application and what the user should expect and base all calculations on. PTC = 236 watts and efficiency = 19% which are honest real numbers.
I use these panel on my ham radio shack and very pleased. I am also a professional electrical engineer and use these panels. They are not top of the line by any means, but they are good panels. good warranty, good value, and will serve there intended function just fine.
55 to 64, Male
31 out of 32 people found this helpful
This item has been discontinued
The Home Depot no longer carries this specific product.
This item cannot be shipped to the following state(s): AK,GU,HI,PR,VI