- Store SKU:
Humid air inside your home can cause a multitude of negative effects. From mold to structural damage to respiratory illnesses and more. A GE dehumidifier can help reduce the amount of moisture in the air in your home and some models include a removable bucket for easy disposing of collected water.
- 17.5 pint bucket with dehumidification of 50 pints per day
- Washable air filter saves money on replacements
- Digital display and soft touch controls for easy humidity control
- Water full indicator lamp lets you know when tank is full
- Auto shutoff turns off the dehumidifier when bucket is full to prevent overflow, plus automatic defrost control
- External drain connector eliminates the hassle of emptying the bucket
- Front-removable bucket is easy to reach and remove
- Casters enable easy portability from room to room
- Top handle for additional ease of movement
- 3 fan speed selections
- Maximum sound level of 59 dBA
- Low temperature operation
- MFG Model # : ADEL50LR
- MFG Part # : ADEL50LR
- Air Treatment Product Type :
- Assembled Depth (in.) :
- 11 in
- Assembled Height (in.) :
- 23.625 in
- Assembled Width (in.) :
- 15.375 in
- Automatic defrost control :
- Automatic shutoff :
- Bucket Location :
- Bucket Storage or Bucketless :
- Bucket Storage
- Bucket capacity (pints) :
- Casters :
- Certifications and Listings :
- AHAM Certified
- Color :
- Light Cool Gray
- Color Family :
- Control Type :
- Drain hose connection :
- ENERGY STAR Certified :
- LCD display :
- Manufacturer Warranty :
- Parts Warranty 1-Year ReplacementReturn to vendor
- Minimum operating temperature (F) :
- Moisture removal capacity (pints/day) :
- Product Depth (in.) :
- Product Height (in.) :
- Product Weight (lb.) :
- Product Width (in.) :
- Pump :
- Remote Control :
- Returnable :
- Timer :
- Voltage (volts) :
Most orders process within 1 business days
Please allow 3 to 5 business days for Standard Shipping in addition to order processing time, which varies by product. Items deliver by small parcel service.
Orders for this item may be expedited for an additional fee.
Other Delivery Options:
Expedited Shipping: Delivery the second business day in addition to order processing time, which varies by product. Items deliver by small parcel service.
Express Shipping: Delivery the next business day in addition to order processing time, which varies by product. Items deliver by small parcel service.
If product is eligible for shipping to AK, HI and US Territories additional transit time and remote surcharges may apply.
- despite bad reviews, had a good summer with this unit
- By: phillyburbs
- From: philadelphia, pa
- September 27, 2013 5/5
- I was in need of a dehumidifier this summer. We had a very wet summer and high humidity in house was affecting floors, moisture on windows, etc.Unit is sturdy, with an easily removable tank to empty, and does the job it is supposed to do. It reminds me of a Soleus Air unit, though I don't know for sure. It is a solid product.We have only used it one summer. When done with it for the day, I would empty it and leave bucket out so the unit could air dry. Not sure if this will help it last or if it will work fine next summer. But this summer it worked flawlessly. Has a handle and casters, thank goodness because it is heavy. And we moved it around the house based on areas that needed drying out. A great price, great unit, great overall value.
- Continue Reading
- I haven't had any problems with this model.
- By: Maggie
- July 31, 2013 5/5
- I bought this last year, and it's been doing a great job! I have the fan on low, and press the humidity level to 65 or 70%. It's in a large room in our basement. I've never had a problem with it, and am buying another one this year to put in another room in our basement, so that our whole basement will stay as dry as possible. We've had a very humid summer here in Georgia this year, with 40+ inches of rain for the year, so far.
- Continue Reading