We've updated your selection
Fasade 96 in. x 48 in. Dunes Horizontal Decorative Wall Panel in Brushed Aluminum
Set your store
for local inventory & pick up options.
Fasade decorative 4 ft. x 8 ft. vinyl wall panels easily transform any room with their unique architectural design at a fraction of the cost of other decorative panels. The panels are water-resistant and durable which make them perfect for high abuse areas in your home including the garage, bathroom or utility room. These decorative wall panels come in 4 ft. x 8 ft. x .028 in. thick sheets in multiple styles and finishes from traditional to modern, so there is style and color for all of your design needs.
- Made from vinyl (PVC) material, these panels will not rust, corrode or stain and are hypoallergenic, resist mold, mildew and bacteria
- Panels are light, flexible and easy to cut; eliminating the need for a contractor, only requiring a tape measure, scissors and PL tube adhesive for a for a quick installation
- 4 ft. x 8 ft. x .028 in. thick panels cover 32 sq. ft. and can be used as a wall panel or for a seamless backsplash application
- Panels are Class A rated and are heat resistant up to 140°
- Simple to clean with non-harsh cleaning products
- A variety of trim pieces are available to complete your look
- Use these vinyl panels with laminated finishes to create the look of classic tin panels without paying the price of real metal and, white, paintable panels are also available
- ACP has been an industry leader for 20 years and prides itself on its products
- 2 panel minimum purchase is required
- Adhesive backing :
- Approximate Tile Size :
- Color :
- Brushed Aluminum
- Color Family :
- Decor Product Type :
- Adhesive Tile Backsplash
- Material :
- Pack Size :
- Paneling/Planking Type :
- Engineered Wood
- Product Depth (in.) :
- Product Height (in.) :
- Product Width (in.) :
- Returnable :
- Style :
Ratings & Reviews
of customers recommend this product
- Nice, different look
June 24, 2016
Verified Purchase & Recommended Product
I used this as a backsplash in the kitchen. People who've seen it are impressed with the look and everyone thinks it's metal. Almost all of them have to touch it to believe it's not. A very distinctive look.
I was going to use the individual panels sold in the store, but those were going to result in too many seams. These panels are easy to cut with heavy duty scissors. I also used the edge strips sold separately to finish off the look.
It's delivered rolled up into a tube about 12" in diameter and 8' in length in a box. Let it lay flat before working to take out some of the curl and make it easier to work with.
This material is covered with a protect film of clear plastic to protect it. Remove it before installing if you're using the edge strips.
Looks Great, Nice Design, Excellent Quality, High Quality of Material, Rich Looking
65 or over, Male
4 out of 4 people found this helpful
This item cannot be shipped to the following state(s): AK,GU,HI,PR,VI