We've updated your selection
Dremel Ultimate Corded Combo Kit with 15 Accessories and a Carrying Bag (3-Tool)
Set your store
for local inventory & pick up options.
- Includes Multi-Max MM20, Saw-Max SM20 and 3000 Rotary Tool
- Ideal to repair, remodel, restore, cut, sand and more
- Includes 15 accessories and storage bag
The Dremel 3-Tool Ultimate Corded Combo kit includes everything you need to repair, remodel, restore, cut, sand and more. Between the Dremel 3000 variable-speed rotary tool, the Multi-Max MM20 oscillating tool and the Saw-Max cutting tool, you can multitask your way through any project. This kit is a must-have for tackling a variety of jobs around the home, workshop or job site.
- Includes Dremel 3000 rotary tool, Multi-Max MM20, Saw-Max specialty tool, 15 accessories and a soft storage bag
- Dremel Multi-Max MM20 tool with a powerful 2.3 amp motor tackles the toughest applications
- Dremel Saw-Max SM20 tool with cutting wheels to easily complete common household cuts
- Dremel 3000 high-performance rotary tool with EZ twist nose cap wrench for fast accessory changes
- With the combination of rotary tool, oscillating tool and cutting tool, you can tackle virtually any project
- Convenient carry bag keeps your Dremel tools organized, easily accessible and safely stored when not in use
- "Click here to connect to the world's most talented & novice DIYers in one community. Share, Learn, Connect and Inspire. Craft. Fix. Build. Join Now "
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs
- Color Family :
- Cord Length (ft.) :
- Corded Tool Type :
- Combo Kit
- Cordless/ Corded :
- Number of Tools Included :
- Power Tool Features :
- Bag Included,Bits/Blades Included,Hand Tools Included
- Product Depth (in.) :
- Product Height (in.) :
- Product Weight (lb.) :
- Product Width (in.) :
- Reconditioned :
- Returnable :
- Tools Included :
- Circular Saw,Multi-Tool,Rotary Tool
- Tools Product Type :
- Power Tool
Ratings & Reviews
of customers recommend this product
- Powerful, Compact, All in One Combo Kit with Accessories
August 26, 2014
The Dremel Ultimate 3 Tool Combo Kit is exactly what it sounds like. You get three of Dremel's best tools, enough accessories to use them for many tasks and an excellent canvas carrying bag to tote all of them around.
Every tool is a nice weight in the hand and feels robust. No wimpy thin plastic and weak motors to burn out. They have long flexible cords and all three are built well and made to last. They are backed with a two year warranty.
Included in this kit is the ubiquitous Dremel rotary tool. Everyone needs a Dremel rotary tool. Everyone. It's abilities are endless and it's durability is legendary. The Dremel 3000 is included in this kit and it's as good as any I've ever owned. It has an excellent new feature called the EZ Twist nose cap, which acts as the wrench for the bit collet. No more trying to find that small wrench to change bits. Unscrew the EZ Twist nose cap and it wrenches down the collet easily and quickly. I love it! You also have variable speed on this tool to ensure your using just enough speed to get the job done, but not too much to ruin the project. There is a reason why people refer to any rotary tool as a 'Dremel'. They make the best ones out there.
Next up is the well known Dremel Multi Max MM20 oscillating tool. Ever since these hit the market every single handyperson has wanted one. They are simply one of the most useful tools in a person's arsenal for tasks around the home. Cutting under base boards for flooring? Zipping off the ends of drywall? Shearing off a nail head level with the surface? The Multi Max is made for it all and more. This also has variable speed allowing you to fine tune your cuts and ensuring quality work.
Last, but certainly not least, is the Saw Max SM20. This is a mini circular saw and has found it's place among those that need powerful saws to cut in small places. Slicing off the end of flooring while getting right up to the wall, cutting out more space for door jams, dropping in a quick cut to replace a botched joinery job. Look to the Saw Max to get it done for you. It has a quick spring loaded depth of cut adjustment lever that comes in quite handy. This one is the only tool in the bunch that doesn't have variable speed. Given it's purpose I can see why that feature wouldn't be necessary.
Each Dremel tool in this combo pack is given a couple blades, adapters and bits to get you started. Extra accessories can be found from Home Depot. If you can think of a task, there is a good chance you can find a Dremel attachment, blade or bit for it. The only issue I had with the tool kit was the accessories were just tossed in the bag, and the small cutoff wheels for the rotary tool were all broken. It's not a big deal and they are cheap to replace, but I'd like to see them pack these better in the future.
What more do you need than this tool kit from Dremel? I can't think of any project I've ever done on my house where one or more of these tools wouldn't have been nice to have at that time.
I highly recommend this tool kit to anyone doing work on their home, and for woodworking hobbyists as well.
Durable, Powerful, Easy to Use, All In One, Sturdy, Accurate, Good Size & Weight
rotary cut off wheels broken in package
35 to 44, Male
17 out of 17 people found this helpful
This item cannot be shipped to the following state(s): GU,PR,VI