We've updated your selection
DreamLine Unidoor 44 to 45 in. x 72 in. Semi-Framed Hinged Shower Door in Chrome
Set your store
for local inventory & pick up options.
- Available in a variety of popular configurations and sizes
- Up to 1 in. adjustment for width or out-of-plumb (uneven) walls
- Measure the width only after walls are finished (tile, etc.)
The DreamLine Unidoor is a frameless swing shower door designed in step with modern market trends. The elegant design and an incredible range of sizes are combined in the Unidoor for the look of custom glass at an unparalleled value. With clean lines, modern accents and an upscale look, the Unidoor collection adds timeless style to any bathroom space.
- Premium 3/8 in. (10 mm) thick ANSI certified tempered glass for an upscale look
- DreamLine exclusive ClearMax protective glass coating
- Frameless glass design to give an open and airy feel to your shower space
- Reversible for a right or left door opening to fit your specific layout
- Solid brass wall-to-glass self-closing hinges, 2 glass shelves provide convenient storage
- Configuration: shower door with inline panel
- Model size: 44 - 45 in. W x 72 in. H; door width: 26 in.; inline panel width: 18 - 19 in.; walk-in opening: 25 in. W
- Inline panel is attached to the wall by anodized aluminum wall profile
- Wall profile allows up to 1 in. of adjustment for width or out-of-plumb (uneven walls)
- Inline panel requires glass shelves for additional stability
- Hardware finish: chrome; glass type: clear
- Optional SlimLine matching shower base available on select model sizes (sold separately)
- Important: all measurements should be taken only after walls are finished (tile, back walls, etc.)
- Wall studs or other reinforcement behind finished walls required for hinge installation
- Professional installation recommended
- Flooring threshold depth should be a minimum of 1 1/2 in.
- Product warranty: limited lifetime manufacturer warranty
- Warranty for any hardware in oil rubbed bronze finish is limited to 1 (one) year
- Door Glass Thickness (in.) :
- Door Type :
- Double Hinged :
- Fits Opening Height (in.) :
- Frame Type :
- Frame/Hardware Finish Family :
- Glass Finish :
- Glass Style :
- Handle Finish :
- Handle Style :
- Hardware Included :
- Installation Width :
- 44 in. - 45 in.
- Nominal Max Installed Width (in.) :
- Product Depth (in.) :
- Product Weight (lb.) :
- Returnable :
- Tub/Shower :
- Walk Through Opening Height (in.) :
- Walk Through Opening Width (in.) :
- 25 in.
Ratings & Reviews
of customers recommend this product
- Excellent show door
November 23, 2014
We ordered the style C, the door with shelves. The door was easy to install, especially, the stationary glass can be adjusted by moving into or out the wall profile 1/2-1 inch; after you adjust the location of the stationary glass relative to the glass door, you can then use the screws to firmly fasten the stationary glass to the wall profile. We asked a handy man to install it. He seems having installed many shower doors. The adjustability of the stationary glass is the feature he likes most. He said he will recommend this door to others.
No matter who install it, you should ask them to carefully read the instruction in advance, there are different types of screws and they should be used in their designated places. It is very important that the installer should strictly follow the instruction. In our case, our installer did not leave enough space under the bottom of the shower door, it should be 5/8, he left 3/8, I guess. As a result, the top of our shower door is not even with the top of the stationary glass. And there was not enough space under the shower door for the bottom antiwater strip. The strip can still be installed, but feel it was squeezed. This is certainly his lapse. As he is an old man, and seemed working hard, we did not make a big deal about it. I suggest the manufacture can attach a piece of 5/8 thick wood or plastic at the bottom of the shower door, so that it is less possible to go wrong for less careful person.
The whole package come with four boxes. Three boxes were attached with one label, “1 of 5”, “2 of 5”, and “3 of 5”. The fourth box (a small one) had two labels “4 of 5” and “5 of 5”. If a label was missing, it would be easy to be confused about how many boxes the whole package should have.
The manufacture is excellent! For some reasons, we need the side strip and the bottom anti-water strip. I believe our careless installer forgot or broke the side strip and bottom anti-water strip, because those were listed in the check-out list. We contacted the manufacture, they mailed those strips within three days. Choose a careful installer if you cannot do it yourself. Make sure they are able to read the instruction carefully. Some handy man hate to read.
Overall, we are very happy with this shower door.
Easy to Clean, High Quality, Easy to Install, Looks Great, Stylish, Good Size & Weight, Nice Design
35 to 44, Male
This item cannot be shipped to the following state(s): AK,GU,HI,PR,VI