We've updated your selection
DreamLine Mirage 44 in. to 48 in. x 72 in. Semi-Framed Sliding Shower Door in Brushed Nickel
Set your store
for local inventory & pick up options.
The Mirage shower door delivers a unique design and the look of custom glass at an unbelievable value. Most sliding shower doors require substantial aluminum framing, but the Mirage uses innovative hardware to provide the space-saving benefits of a sliding door without compromising the beauty of a completely frameless glass design.
- Configuration consists of a sliding door and a stationary panel
- Fully frameless design for an open and spacious feeling
- Attention: this model has no adjustment for out-of-plumb (uneven walls)
- 44 in. to 48 in. W x 72 in. H
- Door walk-in: 16 in. to 20 in.
- Stationary panel: 23-1/2 in.
- Reversible for a right or left door opening installation
- Anodized aluminum bottom guide rail can be trimmed up to 4 in. for width adjustment
- Support arm ensures wall anchoring and reinforces model stability
- Premium 3/8 in. (10 mm) thick ANSI certified clear tempered glass
- Brushed nickel hardware finish
- Flooring threshold depth should be a minimum of 1-1/4 in.
- Optional SlimLine matching shower bases available (sold separately)
- Important: all measurements should be taken only after walls are finished (tile, back walls, etc.)
- Professional installation recommended
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty
- Note: DreamLine shower bases will always be larger (approximately 2 in.) than the corresponding DreamLine shower enclosures/doors
- Please, take this information under advisement when ordering your shower base and shower enclosure separately
- Door Glass Thickness (in.) :
- Door Type :
- Double Hinged :
- Fits Opening Height (in.) :
- Frame Type :
- Frame/Hardware Finish Family :
- Glass Finish :
- Glass Style :
- Handle Finish :
- Brushed Nickel
- Handle Style :
- Hardware Included :
- Installation Width :
- 44 in. - 48 in.
- Nominal Max Installed Width (in.) :
- Product Depth (in.) :
- Product Weight (lb.) :
- Returnable :
- Tub/Shower :
- Walk Through Opening Height (in.) :
- Walk Through Opening Width (in.) :
- 16 in. - 20 in.
Ratings & Reviews
of customers recommend this product
- Quality machining; sturdy, and beautiful
September 17, 2013
Verified Purchase & Recommended Product
If you've spent the past week tiling a shower stall, the last thing you want to do is cover it up with a bulky framed shower door or *gasp* a curtain. It's a little pricier than your standard shower doors, but it provides a clean, unimpeded view that visually opens the stall to the room and showcases the beauty of tile work. You're also paying for quality tempered glass and really well-machined fittings. I've seen a lot of fittings in my day, and these are really well designed and cut.
Notes on installation: the glass panes have a heft to them - be sure you have a pal around to help them in. The last thing you want to do is chip a corner while setting them. Be sure the top fitting for the roller door is perfectly level, otherwise you may prevent the door from sliding easily through the full range. Also, be sure to clean the glass before installation, as there will be a few inches unreachable once they're secured.
As a fun effect, you could apply an automotive windshield spray to have water bead on the glass.
Overall, the quality of the fittings and the heft of the glass allow for a really solid product and a pretty simple installation. Cut the bottom track to fit, be deliberate about making sure everything is plumb and level, and you should be very pleased with the result.
Sturdy, Performs Well, Looks Great, Great Value, Nice Design
door may inch back from closed position
25 to 34, Male
19 out of 19 people found this helpful
This item cannot be shipped to the following state(s): AK,GU,HI,PR,VI