We've updated your selection
Delta Crestfield 60 in. x 70 in. Semi-Frameless Sliding Shower Door in Brass with Niebla Glass
Set your store
for local inventory & pick up options.
Create your own unique shower door to fit your personal style using Delta’s customizable shower door program Step 1 choose your glass, Step 2 choose your track assembly kit, Step 3 choose your hardware. Featured above is our 60 in. sliding shower door with Niebla tempered glass, Polished Brass assembly kit, Crestfield Polished Brass handles. Some assembly required - glass, track, and handles are packaged separately. Delta shower doors coordinate well with other great Delta products available at The Home Depot.
- Fits doors with an opening minimum/maximum of 50-1/8 in. to 59-3/8 in. (127 cm to 151 cm), with a 70 in. (177.8 cm) of height
- (1) top track, (1) bottom track, (2) side jambs, (4) hidden rollers, (2) tempered glass panels, and (2) handles included
- All Delta Shower Doors are designed to accommodate out-of-plumb conditions totaling 3/8”
- Track may be trimmed to fit custom width; always double-check measurements before cutting
- Sliding shower doors can be opened from left or right
- Smooth, completely frosted privacy glass panels
- Spot Guard glass coating reduces hard water spots making it easy to clean
- Anodized aluminum finish that is matte gold in color
- Semi-frameless shower door with a simple track edge and frameless glass panels
- Features two Crestfield towel bar handles with a timeless elegant design
- Coordinates with Delta faucets and bath hardware
- Available in other sizes
- 5 year limited warranty
- Want to customize a shower door to match your style? Click the banner below.
- Door Glass Thickness (in.) :
- Door Type :
- Double Hinged :
- Fits Opening Height (in.) :
- Frame Type :
- Frame/Hardware Finish Family :
- Glass Finish :
- Glass Style :
- Handle Finish :
- Handle Style :
- Hardware Included :
- Installation Width :
- 50.125 in. - 59.375 in.
- Nominal Max Installed Width (in.) :
- Product Depth (in.) :
- Product Weight (lb.) :
- Returnable :
- Tub/Shower :
- Walk Through Opening Height (in.) :
- Walk Through Opening Width (in.) :
- 18.78 in. - 28.03 in.
Ratings & Reviews
of customers recommend this product
- Overall decent product, not recommended for 59-inch openings
April 26, 2016
Verified Purchase & Recommended Product
Decent product overall. Couple of points to consider. First of all, the doors are separated by more than an inch. Which means that if your shower opening is more than about 58 inches, the gap between the two doors (when the doors are closed) will allow water to spray out of your shower between the gap. My shower opening is 59 inches. To solve this, I found some clear silicone weather stripping and installed two strips (one on each door) to fill the gap somewhat. It's not perfect, but it did reduce the amount of water splashing through the gap in the doors. Home depot does not sell this clear silicone weather stripping. I had to find it at amazon. I'll try to post some pictures of this later.
Second, the installation was a little tricky because despite having the vertical support bars installed PERFECTLY level, the doors still didn't close properly. I had to adjust one of the vertical supports to slightly off-level to get the doors to close correctly. If you have two helpers, i suggest that you consider having your helpers hold the supports before drilling holes in your tile, then hang the doors from the cross bar to see if they close properly. Or at least drill the bottom hole and screw it in so that you can change the support bars' vertical levels. This WILL be tricky since the glass doors are rather heavy, but could save you from having to drill multiple holes in your shower tile. I warn you to be very careful if you decide to try this. And if you have porcelain tile, expect it to take a while to drill the holes, even with a brand new masonry drill bit (also highly recommended).
Make sure you have access to an oscillating saw or something that can mechanically cut the aluminum. You'll most likely need to make at least 2 cuts of 2 different pieces. I tried it with a hack saw and nearly made a mess of it since the top beam especially is a rather complex piece of metal. A hack saw will work, but be patient.
The Nielba glass is nice, but it is more opaque than i was expecting. If i had to choose again, i would choose the clear glass. i was originally concerned about water stains on clear glass (scaling) which is why i chose the frosted glass, but the interior glass is coated so a quick squeegee clean after each shower and the glass stays perfectly clean. And incidentally, the interior glass coating keeps the scale in a powdery form that can easily be wiped off.
Sturdy, Looks Great, Stylish
Difficult to Install, horiz. gap between doors-water splashes out.
35 to 44, Male
This item cannot be shipped to the following state(s): AK,GU,HI,PR,VI