We've updated your selection
Defender Connected 8-Channel 1TB Smart Security DVR with (8) 800 TVL Ultra Hi-Res Indoor/Outdoor Cameras
Set your store
for local inventory & pick up options.
- Includes 1TB HDD for up to 4 years of recordings
- IR filter automatically activates in low light conditions
- Night vision can record up to 150 ft.
The natural choice for installers and contractors and those who demand ultimate peace of mind, Defender can Protect you or your client's investment and keep your building safe and crime-free. This system includes a 1TBHDD to Provide up to 4 years of recording and advanced IR image filtering for color accuracy. The patented sleek, modern appearance of Defender Pro cameras is complemented by its durable, vandal-resistant design while the system offers the hassle-free installation and functionality you expect from Defender. In addition to its good looks, Pro systems are ideal for Protecting a wide range of outdoor applications and larger locations including building perimeters and parking lots.
- 1TB delivers four years of memory, the included 1TB HDD allows for continuous monitoring and can store over four years worth of recorded footage, maximize available memory with motion activated recording and H.264 compression technology, DVR alerts will activate to notify user when HDD is full, back up and transfer footage to USB flash drive or external hard drive via USB port
- Ultra hi-res, color enhanced imagery 800 TV lines of resolution bring you crisp, ultra hi-res video, in addition, when the lighting conditions are unfavorable our advanced IR filter will automatically activate, the enhanced image processing filter purifies reds, greens, yellows and blacks, that may have otherwise appeared washed out or faded leaving you with superior color-accurate video footage important for identification purposes
- 150 ft. of night vision at zero lux experience high-resolution, low-light performance in zero illumination from up to 150 ft. from the cameras position, the camera automatically activates infrared illumination with 48IR LEDs allowing for clear identification of objects in complete darkness
- Weather-tight outdoor use rating ruggedly designed for outdoor operation, the anodized aluminum cameras have an IP65 rating, an ingress protection rating of 65 means the camera is constructed to be completely protected from dust and typical adverse rain conditions, a sleek sunshade also protects the camera from additional glare that can affect the quality of the image
- Adjustable anti-vandal mount for ease of installation, adjustable wall mount allows installation at almost any angle, giving you the best view of the areas you want to protect, secure adjustments to the cameras are made possible with Allan keys which mean vandals, elements, or time cannot readjust the angle you have set
- Meet building codes with fire-rate cables (FT4), achieve a clean and professionally-finished installation that meets building codes and insurance requirements with approved fire-rated cables, each camera includes 65 ft. of FT4 rated black cabling, perfect for direct installation to walls and framework, (please check your local building code requirements and insurance policy)
- Monitor remotely with internet connection up to 7 secure user profiles may be created for your staff or loved ones enabling live viewing anytime, from anywhere via internet, smartphone and tablet with the Defender DVR
- Email alerts with photo, can also be sent immediately or at your convenience when unexpected motion is detected by this system, you will always be able to see what you otherwise may have missed whether you are around the block or around the world
- Multiple viewing options to suit your customized needs setting up your viewing options for up to 8 cameras gives you the option to customize each area you wish to monitor, custom name each individual channel so you can easily identify the location of activity, use the masking feature to block out a portion of the scene from an individual camera such as a cash register or safe while still seeing the activity around the masked area
- Select the covert feature to protect an entire channel from public or user viewing so only authorized viewers can see the activity in that location, other viewing options include picture-in-picture, full screen, quad screen, 9 channel view, digital zoom and sequence switching, each recorded area is complete with time and date stamp so you can search by event and find recorded footage from each area you are monitoring
- Monitor up to 8 areas of your property this system is ready for you to add up to 8 surveillance cameras allowing you to monitor every corner and doorway of your property, ideal for businesses with a large staff and multiple storage areas or large residential and rural properties, an 8 channel system allows you to have maximum monitoring locations both indoor and out, this DVR is also compatible PTZ camera
- Extremely easy to set up and use with all the advanced features, you'll be surprised by how easily a Defender DVR security system operates, the menu provides prompts and coaching to assist you in customizing the settings for your recording needs, use your choice of mouse or remote for navigation of the easy-to-read icon-based menu, it's so simple to use it will even begin recording as soon as it's plugged in
- Lifetime live customer support, our customer support team can be reached by phone, by email and live web chat, you'll always have access to an expert, support is available in English, Spanish, and French
- Automatic remote viewing setup, our 1 step remote viewing software application auto-networks your DVR in less than 5 minutes by simply inputting your DVR's IP address (found in the menu) into the connection program on your computer, click "Sync to router", and 1 step will automatically do the rest.
- Each camera includes 65 ft. of PRO FT4 rated black cabling, perfect for direct installation to walls and framework
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs
- Cable Length (ft.) :
- Camera Connection :
- Wired Cameras
- Camera Resolution (TVL) :
- Camera Technology :
- Analog/ Direct
- Camera Type :
- Camera Use :
- Camera Use :
- Indoor/Outdoor Cameras
- Color or Black and White :
- Connected Home Protocol :
- Features :
- HDMI Port,Night Vision,Remote Internet Viewing
- Field of View :
- 45 Degrees
- Hard Drive Size :
- 1TB -1.9TB
- Included :
- Indoor/Outdoor :
- Maximum Record Time (hrs) :
- Night Vision Distance (ft.) :
- Number of Cameras Included :
- Number of Channels :
- Recording Resolution :
- 2CIF/D1 - 720x240
- Returnable :
- Storage Capacity :
- 1 TB
- Wireless Cameras :
Ratings & Reviews
of customers recommend this product
- Cheap and Ugly
January 08, 2014
1) These are side cameras.. meaning you can't hang them from the ceiling.. so now I have 8 cameras attached to walls with cords everywhere.. It looks ugly.. and not clean as I expected.
2) The software is from 1999.. and not compatible with a lot of today's computers. They have a camera here.. why not make it easy to control the viewing options..
3) AND the picture quality is a bit grainy..
So overall you get a low quality camera that looks unprofessional.
35 to 44, Male
5 out of 5 people found this helpful
This item cannot be shipped to the following state(s): AK,GU,HI,PR,VI