We've updated your selection
Champion Cooler 3000 CFM Side-Draft Wall/Roof Evaporative Cooler for 1000 sq. ft. (Motor Not Included)
Set your store
for local inventory & pick up options.
- Designed to work in dry/arid climates
- Is not an air conditioner
- High quality components at low costs
- 3000 SD
- Store SKU:
The Champion Cooler are built for high performance, easy installation and low maintenance. Before shipment, each Champion Cooler must pass performance tests and meet quality control standards to earn the Mark of a Champion. Attention: This evaporative cooler performs best in dry, arid climates.
- Cools 600 - 1000 sq. ft. to help keep your living space comfortable
- Delivers air at up to 3000 CFM based on motor selection
- Designed for use with 1/3 HP, 1-speed or 2-speed motor (sold separately)
- Cabinets made from heavy-gauge galvanized steel to resist weather and impact
- All metal surfaces treated for corrosion with electrostatically applied UV-stabilized polyester powder finish
- Bolted construction for easy installation and access to replaceable parts
- 1-piece bottom pan for leak-proof operation keeps maintenance low
- High-performance water pump ensures even water delivery
- UL classified for safe operation
- Evaporative cooler performs best in dry, arid climates
- Made in Denison, TX
- Which type of evaporative cooler is best suited for your needs?
- Use our buying guide to choose the right evaporative cooler for your needs
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs
- Air Volume (CFM) :
- Amperage (amps) :
- Color :
- Cool Sand
- Color Family :
- Beige / Cream
- Commercial / Residential :
- Commercial / Residential
- Cooling zone (sq. ft.) :
- Discharge direction :
- Evaporative Cooler Product Type :
- Roof/Wall Cooler
- Included :
- Maximum compatible motor horsepower (hp) :
- Motor Included :
- Product Depth (in.) :
- Product Height (in.) :
- Product Weight (lb.) :
- Product Width (in.) :
- 28.13 in
- Returnable :
- Single or dual inlet :
- Voltage (volts) :
Ratings & Reviews
of customers recommend this product
- Going green and chillin' out
August 13, 2012
I'm a new man! I finally got a good nights sleep without tossing and turning and sweating in the heat.
This cooler is excellent. Not wanting to spend thousands on central air along with the higher energy costs/consumption of it, I sprang for this evap cooler and it is cool cool cool.
Disclosure: I'm really handy with tools (not a contractor) but I can do electrical, plumbing... but be warned this unit is a bit of an involved install. Things like preferred placement and proper sized vents/ducts aren't in the manual. It ain't rocket science but still, it would be nice to have more info from the manufacturer.
I chose to cut a hole in the wall and formed my own duct and then used a 16X16 return air conditioning grill on the inside. Came out real nice. Note: because of this type of install the fan blower is LOUD inside the house. Better than sweating and after enjoying a night of TV with cool air and then getting the best night sleep in months, I can live with the noise level.
I may cut an intake filter for central A/C units to use as a noise baffle and add some extra air filtration.
This is a good commercial grade unit. If you're handy working with tools and don't mind the extra maintenance evap coolers require, you'll be happy. If you have more money than time, call an HVAC company and let them do it.
And kudos to Home Depot for even carrying this equipment. Out here in So. Cal. try and source these from anywhere else without a contractors license. Ya can't!
14 out of 14 people found this helpful
This item cannot be shipped to the following state(s): AK,GU,HI,PR,VI