Built by Cannon Safe, the Scout Series model S19 is a full-featured safe offering trademark Cannon quality, security, and good looks. With solid fire protection, rugged construction, and a wide variety of amenities, the S19 is the ultimate value for storing your most treasured possessions, from guns and ammunition to electronics to financial documents to family photos and more. Cannon Safe is the only company offering a state-of-the-art internal power supply system with two 110-volt power outlets and pass-through feature. The USB port and RJ45 Ethernet connection with pass-through keep computers and other electronics charged and connected while safely secured within your safe. This allows you to plug in your dehumidifier rod, computer, hard drive, camera, and Ethernet cable without having to drill a hole in the back of your safe. With the pass-through feature you can access the files on your equipment while they are still locked away and protected and without having open up your safe to get them. Cannon Safe is the only company in the industry that offers a true lifetime warranty at no extra cost to you for the lifetime of the safe, even if sold. No-cost repair or replacement is available after a break in, a fire, or a natural flood in residential use including free parts, labor, and freight. Under this warranty, Cannon Safe will send a locksmith from their extensive network to open your safe and secure your belongings as soon as possible after an unfortunate event.
- 24-Gun capacity
- 1200 degrees for 30 minute fire protection
- Commercial grade type 1 UL rated electronic lock
- Massive 4 in. steel composite door
- Triple fin intumescent cold smoke expandable seal that expands many times its size when exposed to heat
- 1 in. active-locking bolts
- Surefire multiple re-lockers
- 3 layers extra-hard, 60+ RC steel hard-plate protects the lock
- Truelock internal hinges
- 3-spoke handle
- Predrilled bottom for bolting to floor
- Internal power supply provides two convenient 110 volt outlets, USB port and RJ45 ethernet connection
- 60 in. H x 28 in. W x 21 in. D (depth includes handle and lock)
- Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery
- MFG Model # : S19-H1TEC
- MFG Part # : S19-H1TEC
- Assembled Depth (in.) :
- 21.0 in
- Assembled Height (in.) :
- 60 in
- Assembled Width (in.) :
- 28 in
- Average gun capacity :
- Lock Type :
- Manufacturer Warranty :
- Peril Type :
- Fire Only
- Product Depth (in.) :
- Product Height (in.) :
- Product Weight (lb.) :
- Product Width (in.) :
- Returnable :
- Safe Size :
- Safety & Security Product Type :
- Size :
- Large - 1.2 to 2.0 cu ft
Most orders process within 56 business days
Please allow 2-6 business days for Curbside Truck Shipping (By Appointment) in the Continental U.S., plus order processing time. Deliveries are made to receiving area/dock for Businesses or curbside for Residential orders. The carrier will contact you to make a delivery appointment with a 4 hour window once the items have arrived at the local hub in your area. Delivery appointments are required.
If product is eligible for shipping to AK, HI and US Territories additional transit time and remote surcharges may apply.
This item is also available for pick up in your local store (FREE) within 4-7 business days, plus order processing time.
- Purchased product for features and value to other safes that I had looked at. It was an excellent value.
- By: Frank
- From: Connecticut
- November 20, 2012 5/5
- I was looking for a safe to secure my guns, and protect home valuables. I also wanted a safe that could not be carried off or moved once it was set in place. I was not concerned about fire rating although with the 30 minute rating it was a plus. Also, online reviews of the Cannon safe were very positive. There was no doubt that this safe met my needs. Purchasing the product online was very convenient and easy. I was informed throughout the time of sale about the delivery process and expected arrival time. In summary, I found it to be a quality product, with no hassles either in the purchase or delivery.
- Continue Reading
- Nice gun safe!
- By: ITGEEK
- From: Oregon, USA
- May 29, 2012 4/5
- Product arrived as described. Good gun safe for 5-8 rifles. The barrel support is fixed in height so my AR-15 16" barrel was not long enough to fit up and in the support. De-humidifier rod works great to keep moisture out to protect the guns and other valuables. Power and data port are great. I put a network drive in it and back up all our home CPUs to the network drive. I put some loctite on the turn rods to secure them as they would work loose after several turns. I would recommend this safe to anyone in the market for a well built safe at an affordable price.
- Continue Reading