- Store SKU:
The Armstrong Standard Excelon Imperial Texture Blue/Gray Vinyl Composition Tiles feature a blue/gray finish that can match many interiors. The tiles feature through-color construction to help provide extended life and can be installed easily using glue (not included). Designed for indoor commercial use, the tiles can cover up to 45 sq. ft.
- Through-color construction provides extended floor life outperforming through-color only products
- Vinyl composition tile (VCT) is coated with the fast start factory finish for easy initial maintenance
- Can be installed on quarter-turn and in ashlar configurations to help hide subfloor irregularities
- Both visual and colors help conceal dirt and traffic patterns, does require the use of floor polish
- Low VOC emissions - compliant to California Section 01350 with third-party FloorScore certification and Leed eligibility
- 45 sq.ft per case. Case Weight: 63 lbs.
- Refer to the vinyl composition tile installation system for complete installation recommendations
- MFG Model # : 51903031
- MFG Part # : 51903031
- Additional Waste Factor (%) :
- Antimicrobial :
- Assembled Depth (in.) :
- 108 in
- Assembled Height (in.) :
- .125 in
- Assembled Width (in.) :
- 60 in
- Color Family :
- Color/Finish :
- Commercial / Residential :
- Commercial / Residential
- Coverage Area (sq. ft./case) :
- Indoor/Outdoor :
- Manufacturer Warranty :
- Armstrong warrants its regular (first quality) commercial floor products to be free from manufacturing defects for five years from the date of purchase.
- Mark Resistant :
- Material :
- Product Weight (lb.) :
- Product Width (in.) :
- Returnable :
- Scratch Resistant :
- Shock Absorbent :
- Skid Resistant :
- Square Feet per Box (sq.ft.) :
- Stain Resistant :
- Waterproof :
Most orders process within 3 business days
Please allow 3 to 5 business days for Standard Shipping in addition to order processing time, which varies by product. Items deliver by small parcel service.
If product is eligible for shipping to AK, HI and US Territories additional transit time and remote surcharges may apply.
- Durable and Easy to install...
- By: GlamMom
- From: Pasco, WA, USA
- November 24, 2012 5/5
- We are a licensed foster home that has a lot of activity going on at all times...we also have adopted 2 special needs children...we laid these tiles thinking if they were durable enough for commercial stores they would be great for us...I myself installed the blue, white, black and tan tiles. All of the childrens rooms have tile floors and both bathrooms....THEY LOOK GREAT! Easy to install, easy to cut for nice trimming. I bought wax from a janitorial supply store that was a bit expensive however it dried hard and shines like I love....It has been 2yrs since the first installation and I am online now looking for a new color to install in a new bathroom.....I would recomend for high traffic areas forsure.
- Continue Reading
- looks good and easy to work with.
- By: rooster1
- From: akron ohio
- April 23, 2013 5/5
- durable quality cleans up nice and is good value for the money.
- Continue Reading