Parents can give children a comfortable and fun place to learn to use the potty with the child-friendly iPotty from CTA Digital. It features a special stand to securely hold the iPad and safely entertain kids while they play with apps. The adjustable stand can be rotated 360 degree to switch between horizontal and vertical views and also includes a removable touch screen cover to guard against messy hands and smudges. Parents will be pleased with how simple it is to keep the iPotty clean and minimize messes, with its removable inner potty bowl, potty seat, and splashguard. A clip-on seat cover can be attached to convert the potty to a child activity seat, so they can safely play apps, read and watch videos on the iPad at any time. The stand can also be adjusted to 3 positions or removed entirely to make extra room and easily store away. So, take a step ahead in potty training, delight children and make the learning experience easy and fun with CTA Digital’s iPotty for iPad. Specifications: Compatible with iPad (3rd and 4th Generation) and iPad 2; for children 18 months and up; Supports up to 43 lbs.
- Comfortable and child-friendly potty with activity stand for iPad
- Adjustable stand securely holds and helps protect iPad while kids play
- Easy to clean with removable inner potty bowl, potty seat and splashguard
- Clear touch screen protector guards against smudges and messy hands
- 360 degree rotating stand easily switches between horizontal and vertical views
- Clip-on seat cover converts potty to child activity seat for use any time
- Conveniently adjust stand to 3 different positions or remove if needed
- Tablet not included
- MFG Model # : PAD-POTTY
- MFG Part # : PAD-POTTY
- Assembled Depth (in.) :
- 6 in
- Assembled Height (in.) :
- 10.75 in
- Assembled Width (in.) :
- 19.25 in
- Bowl Height :
- Certifications and Listings :
- ASTM Compliant
- Color :
- Color Family :
- Color Family :
- Complete Toilet Kit :
- Full-time use capacity :
- Manufacturer Warranty :
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Material :
- Part-time use capacity :
- Product Depth (in.) :
- Product Height (in.) :
- Product Weight (lb.) :
- Product Width (in.) :
- Returnable :
- Total depth for installation (in.) :
- Waterless? :
Most orders process within 1 business days
Please allow 3 to 5 business days for Standard Shipping in addition to order processing time, which varies by product. Items deliver by small parcel service.
Orders for this item may be expedited for an additional fee.
Other Delivery Options:
Expedited Shipping: Delivery the second business day in addition to order processing time, which varies by product. Items deliver by small parcel service.
Express Shipping: Delivery the next business day in addition to order processing time, which varies by product. Items deliver by small parcel service.
If product is eligible for shipping to AK, HI and US Territories additional transit time and remote surcharges may apply.
This item is also available for pick up in your local store (FREE) within 4-7 business days, plus order processing time.
- The iPotty is a cute name, thats it.
- By: BigJerm
- From: Cincinnati, OH, USA
- October 24, 2013 4/5
- My son does not want anything to do with potty training and this has not helped. The seat is very small for a 3 year old, his knees hit the ipad holder. Every time he says he needs to use the potty I have grab the ipad and secure it in to the holder which takes a little time. Great idea just does not work for my son.
- Continue Reading
- Cool idea, keeps them entertained. Seat is a little small for potty training age kids.
- By: Jason
- From: Redondo Beach
- September 26, 2013 5/5
- Our son really likes the seat, he calls it his ipad toilet. He's 2 1/2 about ready to potty train. The ipad holder works very well and keeps the ipad in the right position. The plastic cover hinders the touch screen a little but it can be removed and the ipad can just be set in the holder with the cover draped over the back. This way I don't have to take the ipad out of it's case. The only problem is the seat is a little small for a 2.5 to 3 year old. If he were getting potty trained at 2 it would be perfect. Overall great as activity seat and will keep them sitting until they go potty, just check the size compared to your child.
- Continue Reading